*ੈ THIS IS NEW ITS YOU ੈ*

ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

Currently Alhena was outside of the tower. It had been a week since she came and she was adjusting fairly well. She had been inside the tower since she got there and missed the outdoors. So she decided that she'd go into the forest that was right outside the tower.

As she was walking, she had noticed how different Earth was from Asgard, especially the plants and animals. Everything was big in Asgard. Be it from animals to plants they were all huge. Walking through the forest had brought back memories. She remembered the time she and Loki decided to walk in the forest and when he got attacked by the huge birds.

She was brought out of her memories when she noticed a beautiful clearing. There was a huge flower field and right next to it was a beautiful tranquil pond. Sitting down in the clearing she decided to practice her powers.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

Woosh

Using her powers she made the flowers bloom. She also made pretty flower crowns for her and the little sleeping fawn next to her. Alas her tranquility was interrupted by a certain speedster.

"Wow draga I didn't know you had powers." Pietro smirked down at the gifted girl. She had just finish her practicing which was basically just her growing more of the plants, mainly flowers. Looking down at her he noticed a flower crown on her head made out of daisies and other flowers around them. She also had a picnic basket which is what her food was in.

The boy had to admit it looked very peaceful out here. The flowing water from the pond and streams could be heard. The light breeze that lightly rattled the tree leaves. The birds chirping, it was all so peaceful.

Only now did he notice that there were plenty of animals around them. Squirrels, bunnies, little birds, you name it. Hopping by the lake were frogs. Butterflies were flying through the meadow. One even went on her finger. Next to her was a sleeping fawn. She looked ethereal as the sun shines on her.

He had never gone this far into the forest. In fact no one really did. Had he known that this place existed, he probably would've came into the forest more often.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Pietro." Her light voice sounded like a sweet song to him. One that he could listen to all day long.

The boy took a seat down next to her. She smiled at him. He looked down and realized that she had a note book. It had flowers pressed into it. It also had writing, poetry. From only knowing her for a week, he took in how creative she was. It flowed through her.

"So if Thor's your brother and he's a god, what does that make you?" He questioned as the girl made another flower crown and handed it to him. He swiftly put it on.

"A goddess." She told with a smile. Looking around she could see that the once high sun was beginning to set.

"Of what?" He asked curiously. He to had noticed that the sun was setting. That's the whole reason why he came to find her in the first place.

"Nature and life." The goddess answered. The two fell into a peaceful silence as they watched the once sleeping fawn wake up. It hurried off into the forest, probably to try and find its mother. They decided to head back to the tower because of the setting sun.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *

The two walked into the tower and were greeted with Vision and Wanda. The pair had been by the door and looked like they were going to be heading out.

"Oh there you guys are, we were just about to come find you." Wanda sighed in relief. Looking up at her brother she noticed the flower crown he was sporting and smiled.

"Sorry for worrying you." Alhena apologized. She didn't realize that people would be worrying about them.

"Oh it's no big deal I mean you guys are here now so everything's fine." Vision assured. With that they all headed in different ways.

Well expect Alhena and Pietro. They both were heading to their rooms. They walked side by side and had little quiet conversations. Mainly about the meadow.

They had made it to their rooms and bid each other goodnight. Slipping into her room, Alhena didn't notice that her notebook had gone missing.

Pietro had noticed that her notebook had fallen and decided to give it to her tomorrow morning since she probably wouldn't want to be bothered now.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *