✧.*I COVER IT BUT IT REMAINS✧.*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter says out of the blue. The five had finally landed on Titan.

"I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony states as he shakes his head.

"It's his weird spider senses."

"I think he's trying to warn us that somethings coming." Pietro adds. Out of nowhere, a grenade pops up and throws them around the ship.

Three unknown figures suddenly appear and head towards them.

"THANOS!!!!" The huge grey one screams as goes after Strange. Luckily he was thrown on the floor by Stranges cloaca before he could do any damage.

The other man who looks human, goes after Alhena. Pietro speeds and pushes him back towards the antenna girl.

Tony starts to go after the man but the man
pulls out a magnetic disc thing that ends up pinning Tony face-first to a wall.

"AH! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!" Peter yells, crawling backwards ad he shoots web at the antenna lady.

"Stay down, clown!"The man orders as he captures Peter.
On the other side, the huge grey guy on the ground tries to remove Stranges cloak that's wrapped around him.

"Die, blanket of death!"Tony goes over to the grey man and points his iron arm at him.

The antenna lady then tries to get Alhena, she struggles tho as she's still covered in webs. She is pushed back by Pietro.

"Don't even try it, I won't hesitate to kill you alien woman." Pietro tells as he picks Alhena up and speeds towards the others.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

" Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." The man tells and then continues,"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" He points his gun in Alhena and Pietro direction.

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Alhena asks.

"I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!" The grey man replies as he struggles underneath Tony's foot.

"I'll do you one better! What is a Gamora!?"Pietro adds in.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak." the man threatens. 

"Let's do it! You shoot my man, I blast you. You wouldn't be able to survive. Let's go!", Adrian extends her gun as it upgrades to a small nano-tech cannon.

  "Do it, sissy! I can take it", The man replies in anger. 

"Uh no actually you can't, none of you can why can't we just settle this calmly jeez." Alhena tells with an eye roll.

"She's right. You can't." Strange adds.

"Oh yeah?", the man asks rhetorically, "You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself" he then points his gun at Peter,"Starting with you."

"Wait Thanos?" Pietro exclaims.

"Alright, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Strange asks the man in a serious tone.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" The man glares at them.

"You're from Earth?" Tony questions.

  "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." The man states.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" Alhena questions annoyed.

"So, you're not with Thanos?" Peter hesitantly asks.

"WITH Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" He wonders confused.

"We're the Avengers, man."Pietro tells as he goes to Peter to help him get out of the space mans grasp.

"Oh." the mans says as he lowers his gun and then let's Peter go. Peter then goes to stand beside Pietro and Alhena.

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" The antenna women exclaims excited.

"You know Thor!?"asks Tony. 

At the mention of her brother, Alhena relaxes. She assumed that not only did Loki die, but he did as well.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking", he nods, "needed saving." Pietro and Peter look over at each other. Alhena then goes up to the man.

"Where is he now?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

A/N: AHHH 5k READSSSS. I can't omg I'm so thankful for yall like fr. thank you guys so much for reading this book ilyyy. Also I'll probably be updating more often since I'm finally on summer break so yeah.