Ash Lynx-Sleepyhead

You and Ash were cuddling together in your warm and comfy bed. You were on your back while Ash was asleep on your chest peacefully, he looked like he was dreaming of something nice. He didn't have that usual cold face that he has through out the day.   He looked peaceful.

While you were slowly try to get up, something pulled you back down. It was the lynx, he was grabbing your wrist with a firm grip, not wanting to let you go. "Don't leave, stay with me..." Said the sleepy blonde boy. You stared at him with awe and gave him a small warm smile. " But Ash, I have to get up, I need to get ready for the day. You should too!" You said to the lynx in a calm but firm voice. 

He slowly started to let go of you and gave you small smile, "when you're done, come right back to me." He said still drowsy. You pecked him on the forehead and started to get up and  head to the bathroom you guys have in your shared room. You started to brush your teeth and do the simple things you do in the morning.

When you were done, you opened the door and looked up to see the Lynx laying on the bed holding a pillow close to his strong chest. You smile and laugh a little and get in bed with him. "I'm back, Ash." You say in a calm voice. " Mhm, good." He said still dozy. He moved the pillow that he was holding and moved you there instead. "Your so cold, come here." He said holding you closer to his chest. "Yea, it's cold, but your so cozy." You say starting to pet the boy's blond and messy hair. " I love you, y/n." (Y/n=Your name, if you didn't know) he says while holding you in his deadly grip. " I love you too, sleepyhead." The rest of the day you and Ash were cuddling in bed, eating snacks and watching anime all day.

Hello there! This is my first ever story, so I hope you enjoyed. :) Give me your feedback in the comments and I'll try to answer back the best that I can. Have a good day/night! Bye bye. 😚

 😚