Sunset in New York-Ash Lynx oneshot

Yoo. This is just a quick oneshot of our favriote blond boy, Ash. Leave any requests or concrens in the comments if you have any, enjoy. :)

You and Ash where both on your shared balocny on your apartment, enjoying the sunset. It had all different, beautiful colors, that took your breath away. It had a dark orange color on the top, bright orange in the middle and yellow on the bottom. It was just simply lovely, something you could just stare at for hours.

You were looking up at the sunset from above, until you felt someone staring at you. You turned to your left and saw him, your jade eyed boyfriend staring deeply into your face, admring your prettiness. He just couldn't stop staring at you, to him you were the cutest,  most incredable, person ever, you meant the whole world to him. Nothing else could compare to how much he loved, admired, and cared for you. You were his queen and he was your king.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" You asked, rubbing your cheeks for any possiable crumbs. Those crumbs came from the cookies you and Ash bought from the bakery a couple hours ago, when the both of you had gone out to have a fun little date earlier that day.

"Yeah, there is," he said looking down at your lovely lips. You noticed where he was looking so you started to lick your lips, "There, is that good?" you asked, looking deeply into those jade eyes of the Lynx. God, you can just look into them forever, there the most beautiful thing about the Lynx, everytime you see him, all your attention goes to his eyes. There like something you've never seen before, they're the most magnificent thing in the world. "Yea, there is," he says, getting closer to your face. You looked at the blonde man, confused, "Wha-" you coudn't even finish your sentence when Ash took a hold of you and kissed you.

You both started to have a little make out session, when you suddenly started to laugh when he started giving you hickes on your neck. "Woah, calm down there Lynx!" You say, trying to catch your breathe, still laughing. "I got all the crumbs off your face now," he said as he gave you a smile with a little bit of a blush on his pale cheeks. "Y-yea you did, huh?" you asked getting up to look down at the city, "I sure did," he said, gettig up as well, walking over to you, spreading his big arms around your waist, and giving you kiss on the cheeck.

"I love you more than anything in this damn world, Y/n. I don't even know what I did to desrve you." He said looking up at the sky, giving you a kiss agian. "Oh, Aslan, you mean the world to me as well, my love. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, I would do anything just to see you happy, blondie." You saying turing around leaning on the balcony, you then fell off and died...the end.

Nah, I'm just playing with y'all. Here's what really happened, you dummie!;)

You say, turning around heading over to sit on your chair agian.  Ash then pulled you by the waist gently, sitting you on his lap while he sat on his chair. "You make me feel so loved Y/n, I love you for that. No one but you makes me feel like this, no one ever loved me for who I was back then, they just loved for my body. But you, you make me feel loved like no other. Thank you for that, darling." He said giving you a big hug. You then smiled, shocked about what he said, "I'm so glad I make you feel loved Ash. You deserve the whole world, my love.   I love you for who you are and the way you also make me feel loved like no other, thank you for that as well, hun." You said giving him a kiss on the forhead, still smiling.

IQ of 200 but still a fool for you and your smile.

Hey, wassup. I bet you didn't excpect me to that lil joke huh? Lol anywayssssss, tell me suggestions in the comments or whatever and have a great rest of your day/night! See ya later alliagtor lol.

 I bet you didn't excpect me to that lil joke huh? Lol anywayssssss, tell me suggestions in the comments or whatever and have a great rest of your day/night! See ya later alliagtor lol

(P.S. I'm not sorry for the little joke lmao)