Yes sir

Requested by:.

Description: The employees of Han Co operation were way too busy to notice that there were more things going on between the CEO and his secretary than just working in the office room

⚠ Warning: Smut, kinky, grammatical errors

"Fuck didn't I tell you to submit the papers orderly? THIS IS A FUCKING MESS!" Seojun yelled over the phone,
"I-Im sorry sir, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible" the other caller stuttered from the other side, Seojun groaned as he slammed the file on the table,
"Nicompoops" he said in annoyance, he would have headed right towards  the worker and shouted at him had it not been for his little boy below him.

He smirked as he looked down at Suho, in between his legs deep throating him, "That's it baby boy take it like a good boy~" he said as he pushed Suho's head further down his own cock making the other gawk,

He watched in amusement as the smaller sucked on his dick as though it was a whole course meal, he pressed Suho further down and began to fuck Suho's mouth as he felt his orgasm being closer, "Shit.." he cursed as he finally released his dick juice inside Suho's mouth which he found beautiful as his lips were glistening with his cum.

"Not a drop falls on the carpet, swallow it all up" he said in a dominant deep voice, Suho had no other option but to obey, "Yes sir" he mumbled before swallowing the sour white cum.

Seojun zipped up his pants and Suho walked out from his desk, he adjusted his tie and his hair as though nothing had happened.

"Looks like your little junior has a little problem there" Seojun said grinning as he saw Suho's bulge through his tight pants, Suho blushed and immediately covered his erection with his hands, "Don't be shy, come her and let your boss help you out, you have been a good boy haven't you?" he questioned, Suho just gulped in response.

"Come here baby boy, let boss help you out" Seojun said patting his lap,
"It's fine" Suho said, "You're not rejecting your boss are you?" Seojun asked in a sterner voice, "No sir" Suho said, he walked towards Seojun answered sat on his lap, "Good boy" Seojun said giving Suho's bulge a squeeze, "Ahn...." Suho whimpered,

Seojun guided his hands in between Suho's pants as he slowly unzipped his pants, Suho was twitching with excitement, his legs were shivering as his erection spranged out, it's pink head dripping with precum, "Baby is needy,  let bossy fix it" Seojun said, he gripped Suho's hard cock and began to pump it, slowly yet sensually rubbing the wet tip with his thumb.

Suho covered his mouth with his own hands as he tried his best to stop himself from letting out embarrassing moans.

Seojun loved how the other looked so wrecked under his touch, he totally loved it, Seojun kissed Suho's nape as he continued to pump on his dick.

"D-Dont leave marks" Suho said, as he did not want to have the employees questioning him, this only made Seojun more obsessed to mark him,
"What if I want to? What if I want to mark you all over your body, so that everyone who sees it will know that this baby boy is taken" he whispered into Suho's ears making Suho gulp as he other bit his earlobe.

And with that Seojun made sure to mark his baby's body.

It wasn't even a while and Suho was almost close to squirting his orgasm out, Seojun noticed it and immediately got a tissue from the table and covered it over the tip as Suho came to avoid dirtying them.

"Did you like it?" Seojun asked after Suho finally came fully, "Yes sir" Suho answered, Seojun smirked, "Good cause I have a small gift for you" Seojun said, Suho already knew that his boss was going to try on a new toy with him, Seojun grinned as he opened a drawer and Suho gasped,
"A vibrator?" he mumbled, Seojun groaned, "Yeah but better, come here" he said,

He slapped Suho's as cheeks before gaping them open making Suho flinch, he gasped and gripped on Seojun's shirt as he felt the vibrator slowly getting inside his asshole till it was fully inside of him.

"Now we have a meeting to attend to, let's go" Seojun said causally, "But sir..." Suho tried to excuse himself,
"Don't remove it if you don't want to be punished, now come on" He said before walking outside,

Seojun was grinning from ear to ear as he watched how Suho was reacting everytime  he pressed his button,

Suho immediately covered his mouth as he almost let  out a moan  as he felt the vibrator  vibrate, his fingers clenched on his pants as he tried to ignore how a vibrator was wrecking his own asshole like it was for the law.

"Are you okay?" someone next to him asked looking confused, "I-Im f-fine" Suho answered,

"I'm so impressed with you today, baby boy, you've been such a good good boy" Seojun said as the meeting was finally over and Suho was now flushed like a red ripe apple.

Once again they were alone in his office room.

"Bend over" he ordered and Suho bended down with his chest fell over the table, Seojun slowly began to remove his pants as it made a 'Thud' before it landed on the cold hard floor.

Suho let out a high pitched moan when Seojun removed the vibrator from his entrance giving it an empty feeling, he whined with the lack of the vibrator, "Don't worry your boss will feed you with something more delicious, because you've been a good boy" Seojun said before unbuckling his own pants and letting his erection spring free, he got the lube from the drawer and squirted it on his hands massaging his dick with it and squirting a generous amount on Suho's entrance.

He thrusted inside the hungry hole with great force making Suho scream in pain, Seojun knew that if someone passed his office room someone would probably hear them even if his room was sound proof.

He pulled it out before thrusting it fully inside, Suho's eyes rolled to the side as he clenched his fist, his facial expressions turning erotic as he felt a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Do you like it? Baby boy?  Do you like it when I fuck you hard?" Seojun asked as he continued to thrust inside his hole, "Yes sir, I love it, please fuck me" Suho responded, Seojun slapped his ass cheek, "Louder?" he muttered,
"PLEASE FUCK ME HARD" Suho basically begged, "That's my baby boy" Seojun said as he continued to thrust harder and deeper every time making sure to hit the other's prostate making him scream in pleasure, baby boy sure was loud when having sex.

"OMG I'm Cuming sir I'm cuming" Suho said as his body began to feel extremely weak, Seojun grinned as he leaned closer towards Suho before grabbing his erection and pumping it,
"Cum for me baby boy" he whispered into his ears, which was enough to make Suho cum, releasing white roped staining the carpet, as Seojun continued to fuck him senseless,
"Ahhh... Fuck" Seojun moaned as he reached his own orgasm, filling Suho up with his cum.

After they cleaned up Suho looked guiltily at the stained carpet, "I'm sorry sir" he muttered biting his bottom lip, "Don't worry we'll just get another one, just accompany me home tonight okay?" Seojun said,
"Yes sir" Suho responded.