Heal your heart

Hhhh-) (a Friendship moment with Whitty and Carol- carol has just been broken up with and her ex had kicked her out of the house leaving her without a home for a while)

(And yes-

I ship carol and whitty-)

No one P.O.V

A knock soon followed by another was met with silence. However soon enough the knocks became more urgent and loud.

Whitty groans, having been sleeping before he heard the knocks. "Alright..alright..! I'm coming already!" He shouts, slightly annoyed. "Who the fuck is showing up at 1 in the morning anyway.." he grumbles as he leaves his bedroom.

The knocks would continue and the more they did, the faster he felt his fuse start to light. "No..no calm down man..we ain't blowing up our house just cause someone's being annoying.." he mumbles to himself for a moment, grabbing the rail by his stairs, holding onto it as he breathed in and out for a moment.

Once calm he goes to the door, opening it calmly.

The sight before him makes his glowing orange eyes widen, his yellow pupils shrinking to the size of mini dots.

His best friend Carol lay in front of him at the stairs, her bag held tightly in her hands, her smaller form shivering from the cold snow blowing around her. Tear stains under her slightly swollen eyes.

Whitty silently took this all in, scooping the smaller girl up into his arms and getting her, and her luggage inside, shutting the door behind him as he takes her to the couch where it would be warmer.

Silently he sets her down, giving her a look that she knew well. 'Give me a moment..' could be read from his eyes before he went upstairs, quickly grabbing a blanket from his bedroom before taking it downstairs to where Carol laid curled up on the couch by her stuff.

Carol watched in silence, her teeth chattering a little and her form still shaking as her friend wrapped her up in the blanket.

Whitty watched her shakiness begin to calm down as she relaxed into the warmth of the blanket she was enveloped in. He silently would sit down in front of her, crossing his legs and putting his hands in the middle of his lap.

For a moment the two rested in silence, And carol understood that whitty was porably trying to gather his thoughts before he spoke, trying to make sure he didn't explode was her best guess.

"Please...tell me...why at 1 in the morning...your Sitting at my door....in tears no less man.." whitty finally speaks after a while, concern showing clearly in his eyes.

This sight comforted carol slightly and she would sigh a little before pulling the blanket closer to herself.

"...my boyfriend...dumped me bro..." she said softly, Falling silent for a moment so the tears that pricked her eyes wouldn't fall or be seen. "...kicked me out of our house....after y'know...convincing me to leave my old place to move in with him.." carol would choke out, Gripping her arms tightly under the blanket to make sure the tears stayed at bay.

"So...I didn't really know where to go y'know.....and....I was getting cold...so I thought maybe...I could ask my best friend if I could crash till the morning.." carol would say this all softly, finally looking up from her lap at whitty once again.

Whitty would nod slightly, and he processed it all as quick as he could silently. However he was quick to stand up and pull her into a warm and tight hug.

"Of course your always welcome to crash at my place..." he says softly, pulling her closer into his protective hold. "No matter what...I've got you okay...?" He mumbled out, letting her head rest on his shoulder.

"...thank you.." carol whispered, letting her tears fall from her eyes as she buried her face in the crook of his neck, using his scent to calm herself.

The two sat there, holding each other for a moment, enjoying the comfortable silence before whitty pulls away and stares into Carol's eyes. "Let's get you to bed Alright...? Still 1 in the morning carol.." whitty chuckles, bringing a smile to Carol's face.

"Ya your right man.." she would let out a dry chuckle before she stood.

"Got a guest bedroom you can crash in.." carol heard whitty say as he walked away in the direction of the bedrooms.

"...hey whitty..?"

"Ya..?"

"Thanks again..for everything...."

"...don't sweat it Carol.."