Piggy back Rides

No one P.O.V

"Carol-"

"Please?"

Whitty sighed, Having repeated Himself at least a hundred times, when really it had been maybe five times at the most.

"Fine...we can go-" he grumbled softly, Frowning slightly as he looks away from carol, his cheeks puffed out and his arms crossed. "Thank you!!" Carol cooed happily, using Whitty's crossed arms to lift herself up to his cheek. Gently she pressed a quick kiss there, Hopping down once again after she had done that.

Whitty's frown quickly turned to a smile at this, Feeling slightly better at this action. He still wasn't Happy about having to visit The red dress wearing Gal known as GF. But he didn't really much of a option since Carol wanted to meet up with her Best friends, But Whitty didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone at the meet up spot.

He was often Paranoid about these things, But Carol didn't mind and Was perfectly with her Bomb boyfriend coming with her to the meet up. She knew why he was nervous and she Would happily do anything to calm his nerves or ease his mind.

Not like she didn't feel safer with him around anyway- So there was that Benefit as well-

"Hey whitty..?" Carol hummed as they began to walk to the meet up place, her arms swinging behind her, back and fourth with a gentle sway.

"Yeah shorty-?" He glances over at the girl beside him, Arching an eyebrow for a moment at her.

As carol was about to say something she would huff angrily, Annoyed at the nickname, she would cross her arms. "Nevermind if your gonna make fun of me!" She whined, Beginning to try to stomp away from the other, Having to quicken her pace quite a lot.

Whitty chuckled at this notion and quickly caught up with her in two slow strides, Lifting her up once he caught up with her.

"Hey!" She would let out a surprised yelp at the sudden movement before calming down when she noticed that she had been placed on his shoulders.

"How..how did you know I was gonna ask for a piggy back ride?" She asked gently, Her anger dissipating Quite quickly. "...mm...a hunch I guess.." Whitty would smirk slightly as he said this, chuckling when he felt her flick the back of his head. "Don't lie- Tell me how you really knew!" She huffed, Holding on to Whitty's head as she noticed his pace quicken a little.

"Cause I know you like piggy back rides..So figured you would want me too.." Whitty was honest this time as he spoke, His hands shoved into his hoodie pockets.

Carol was satisfied with that answer and said nothing more, letting the rest of the walk be peacefully silent.