Where's my hoodie?

Whitty was mumbling to himself, his brows furrowed as he looked through his closet. "Where the fuck is my hoodie.." he grumbles softly, continuing to search through his closet.

The bomb eventually stood up, nearly hitting his head at the top of his closet and he sighed, Tossing the other clothes he had pulled out back into it.

The wooden doors would be slammed shut, the bomb walking out of his room without a concern about how hard he was shutting the fragile doors.

Whitty would frown as he glanced at himself in a mirror. He had began to always Wear his hoodie wherever he went so seeing himself without a hoodie on was quite the odd sight to whitty.

He tried not to let it bother him too much, and he more or so focused on trying to pinpoint the location of his beloved hoodie.

The bomb man woui check everywhere he usually had it, only to find it wasn't there. "Maybe carol washed it or something...? She did say she was doing laundry today.." he mumbled to himself, Huffing softly in slight annoyance.

He wished she had told him she was gonna steal all his hoodies to wash them.

Whitty walked down the hall, Rubbing away the ache in his neck as he headed towards Carol's room, figuring it would be a good idea to ask her if she had indeed taken his precious hoodie.

However a soft giggle interrupted his thoughts and he raised an eyebrow, hearing another happy giggle.

The bomb would open the door a crack, Glancing inside the room.

Inside was Carol, wearing Whitty's missing hoodie, Her face snuggled into it and she was resting comfortably on her bed.

Carol seemed content in his hoodie, purring slightly in her own way.

The brunette had always enjoyed Whitty's scent that he left on things, and that was one of the main reasons she stole his hoodie, being that she wanted to bury her face in the gunpowder scented jacket.

Whitty would silently walk into the room, Walking over to Carol who had yet to notice.

Carol yelped in surprise when she felt herself be lifted into the air and turned upside down. 

"So...the floofy munchkin was responsible for my missing hoodie.." whitty would tease, Swinging carol by her feet.

"Hey! For the last time-! I'm not a munchkin!" She squeaked angrily, Swinging her arms and body back and forth.

"Your just...really really tall.." she huffed softly.

"Mm...guess that's true...now hand me my hoodie homie-" he chuckles, Tossing her onto her bed before leaning against a wall.

"Fine...but don't make fun of my height anymore-"