🥰Bakudeku🥰

I was kinda trying something new with writing, and this is what I wrote. I actually like it, and I think it was a pretty cute chapter ☺️

Caregiver - Katsuki

Little - Izuku

Note - The pacifier mentioned in this chapter is the one at the top, but without the little chain attached! Enjoy reading!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

This is Izukus comfort, little space. The poor girl always seemed so quiet and closed off, but at home alone in her room it was different. She would lock her door, even though nobody was home, and slip into headspace.

The soft blue walls of her room were illuminated by pale yellow fairy lights that kept the room from being too dark but not hurting her eyes. Her bed was tucked into the corner, covered in soft blankets and pillows, stuffed animals sat on her shelves, dressers, desk, but some were safely stored away in a toy chest.

A few pacifiers were distributed in different spots of the room. One on the desk, one on her dresser, nightstand, shelf, in her bathroom, and her favorite one that she brought with her everywhere in the house.

The bathroom connected to her room was pale purple, there was a stand up shower and big bathtub along with the double vanity that only had one sink. She kept some things in the drawers of the vanity, but it was all mostly on the empty side. LED lights were stuck to the rim of the walls and ceiling, changing colors with the remote on her counter.

The two dressers she owned stood side by side, one was halfway filled with her everyday clothes and uniform. The second dresser was filled with soft clothes, onesies, oversized sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, just soft comfortable things that wouldn't irritate her skin.

That was her room, her safe space. She thought it was perfect for a while.

Then she started dating Katsuki.

Then everything was so much more perfect.

Slowly over the months the empty half of the dresser was where his clothes stayed. The empty side of the vanity which used to be for random items, were replaced with his things. Her queen sized bed she used to lay by herself as she fell asleep, was now the bed she fell asleep in with his warm body holding her close, keeping her safe.

Her little safe space, became so much better.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Rain hit the window, the soft calming background sound for the two walking into the dimly lit room. Though it wasn't night yet, it was dark from the clouds outside.

Green curly hair was tied into a high ponytail, out of the way of two big emerald eyes and freckle littered skin, as Izuku walked into her room. She felt exhausted, school had been hitting her hard and stress levels were rising.

The spiky haired ash blonde she loves so dearly, with piercing crimson eyes she would get lost in, knew this. Every day after the tiring day ended, Katsuki was there with her.

He went home first that day after dropping her off, only because he had to grab something. Izuku just flopped onto her bed and waited for him listening to the rain.

He arrived around half an hour later locking the front door behind him as he entered, unlocking her bedroom door with the key hidden on top of the trim.

Katsuki found her zoned out and walked to the bed, sitting on the edge and rubbing his tough hand up and down her back helping her come back from that place in her head she went to when she was alone, one of the reasons he stayed with her almost all the time.

"Hey sweet girl, let's get you nice and comfy. How's that sound?" He hummed quietly, standing and picking her up with ease. She nodded blearily as he kissed her on the forehead softly carrying her to the bathroom as he did so.

He opened the bathroom door, making sure she didn't move too much, and sat her on the counter turning on the LED lights to a soft blue. Gently pulling the tight ponytail out of her hair and brushing through curly tangled locks.

Filling the big bathtub with warm water, her favorite bubble bath essential oils, the things he knew she loved. He sat against the rim of the tub while she leaned back against him, melting into the hands washing her body oh so gently.

Carefully lifting her out of the bath when she was clean after getting dressed, drying her off with a fluffy towel and getting her dressed in a white footie hooded onesie, smiling a bit when he found she was wearing 'protective padding' under her clothes. He brushed through her hair again as he dried it partly with a towel, carrying her back into her room once he finished.

He set her on the bed, grabbing her very decorated pacifier that had a bunny charm on the front and slipping it in her mouth. It was routine for them, he would give her cuddles, and all the attention she wanted for about forty five minutes so she could relax.

Then he would start helping her with homework, Which he will admit, is one of his least favorite things to do. He just doesn't like how upset with it, but he knows they have to do it so he helps her.

Giving Izuku plenty of praise and encouragement when she got upset, she managed to finish everything in about an hour or so with a lot of fussing and a few tears shed.

"You did such a good job Bunny, I'm so proud of you." Katsuki murmured to her as he set her down on her bed. She hiccupped softly as he slowly sat on the bed, crawling into his lap and holding onto his shirt as he cradled her.

"P-Papa.." She hiccupped softly rubbing at her eye with her fist like a small child. He kissed her forehead and ran a hand through her hair.

"Shhh, Papa's here. I won't go anywhere Love."

}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{

That's how the two stayed for the next few hours. Talking quietly, watching things on her tv, cuddling, whispers of comfort, eating dinner, and eventually near 10 o'clock it was time for her to go to bed.

Katsuki fed her a warm bottle of milk, something that always helped Izuku fall asleep, she was getting quite sleepy and helping her finish. Though she fussed a little when she finished, he quickly soothed her with her pacifier. She pushed herself closer to him, and he pressed a soft kiss to her hair.

"Shhh, go to sleep Bunny. I'm not going anywhere." He cooed rubbing her belly. She snuggled up to him as he laid down and pulled the blankets over them, keeping her warm in just a T-shirt and diaper.

"Ni-ni Papa 'wove 'ou.." She whispered, her eyes fluttering shut as she started to fall asleep.

"Night, I love you too Princess." He murmured as she finally passed out completely. He stayed awake for awhile, keeping an eye on her as she slept peacefully, her pacifier bobbing slowly in her mouth.

Eventually he fell asleep too, holding his baby close to his chest. If anybody could see them right now, one thing was clear.

Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo are deep in love.