🖤Sero💚Deku💚Kami💛

Title - Quiet

An AU where Izuku doesn't talk because of a medical condition. People think he's weird because of how he explains things with movements, except a few certain friends.

Little - Izuku

Caregivers - Denki & Sero :)

Hope you enjoy this one :)

⚠️ Tw - Bullying/Mean words & panic attack implying ⚠️

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Everybody's in the commons right now having a sleepover all together since it's storming outside. Izuku was all by himself on one of the couches, playing with a bunny stuffed animal happily while everybody else talked.

As he was playing his boyfriends came over and sat with him on the couch. He smiled hugging Denki first, kissing him on the cheek, then doing the same to Sero.

"Hey Bunny, why don't you come sit with us? You've been over here by yourself the whole time." Denki suggested. The greenette shrugged but got up, grabbing his caregivers hands as they went back over to where they were sitting before.

He made a happy noise as he snuggled into Sero, completely oblivious to a few eye rolls. He continued playing with his bunny as he was before, completely content the way he was.

"Why did you have to bring him over here? He doesn't ever do anything anyways."

The little greenette looked over at Uraraka with a small tilt of his head, upset by her mean words. She just rolled her eyes and crossed her her arms in annoyance.

"Because he can do as he wants. Quit being a bitch to him, he hasn't done shit to you." Bakugo grunted from his seat beside the two.

"He seems like an idiot. He can't even talk, and he's sixteen! He isn't a child." Jiro agreed.

"He can talk he just doesn't because it hurts his throat because of a medical condition. And don't judge how he copes with things, nobody here is allowed to judge that." Mina defended glaring at both.

The poor clueless little was getting scared by the arguing. He didn't like loud things, it's a bad trigger for him. Before he could get too upset he was pulled out of the commons into the kitchen by Denki.

"Hey, let's get you out of there Baby. You want your music?" He said softly whilst lifting the smaller boy to sit on the counter. He sniffled and nodded, letting his caregiver put a pair of headphones on him.

Denki turned a song the little likes on, and pulled him into a hug, slowly rocking him from side to side.

Whilst the two were calming down from all the drama, said problems continued in the commons escalating to shouting.

"Do not call him an idiot! He's just different than you!"

"He is a damn idiot! He needs help with basically everything!"

"And?! That doesn't mean he's stupid! He has feelings too! And you're being a bitch!"

"Oh bullshit! He's overdramatic and sensitive! He doesn't need to be pampered all the time like a ch-"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE ALL OF YOU SHUT IT!"

Everybody looked over to the blonde, who was still holding Izuku, trying to calm him down. He was even more scared now, everybody was angry and loud, and now that it was silent his wails were easily heard.

"You're scaring him and he's hurt. Now shut it." He hissed angrily. It went quiet, most of them were shocked at how angry the normally energetic happy blonde was.

He glared at all of them for a few more seconds before going back to hugging the green haired little, rubbing his back and petting his hair.

"Babe, can you grab his bunny? He isn't calming down and I think his throats hurting." He said looking to Sero, who was standing off to the side to stay out of everything.

"Got it. Do you have his meds with you? I think he forgot to take them, that might be what's working him up so much." He responded whilst grabbing the stuffed bunny off the floor.

"Yeah I got 'em right here. Do you have his sippy cup? He doesn't like the normal cups remember?" Denki said pulling a bottle of pills from a small bag the three always had.

"I think there's one in the bag. Here's his bunny." Sero said handing the stuffed animal to Izuku. The little greenette hugged his toy tightly, trying to find comfort in this very upsetting situation.

"Thanks. Can you fill it up? He's latched onto me completely." He requested.

"I got it." He responded rummaging through the bag. Their little boy quickly tugged his shirt and whimpered, so he put his attention back on him.

"It's okay Prince, Papas just getting your special drink." He soothed kissing Izukus forehead. He couldn't swallow pills without choking, so he had to take a liquid medicine mixed into a drink every morning.

"Da.." He babbled coughing a little.

"Hey, don't do that Honey. That's gonna make your throat worse." The black haired male next to them said as he screwed the lid of the sippy cup on and held it up to his mouth.

He hesitantly opened his mouth for his caregiver to guide it in. Luckily the medicine added into the milk makes him tired, so he started getting sleepy as he suckled.

"We've got ya Baby, just go to sleep."

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|