Chapter 1

Adrian and I have been friends for 5 years. We knew each other for a year, then we dated for a year, and ever since our breakup we've been getting together quite often. It's weird how we get along better as friends with benefits than when we were dating but I suppose that's just how things work.

"Hey Bree, what are you doing this weekend?" Adrian asked me.
"I have nothing planned. Why?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to chill at mine."
"Yeah sure. I'll tell my dad"

I kinda wanted to chill at his. I do it quite often and every time I go there, I go with anticipation. I'm an 18 year old virgin and it irritates me because I have a high sex drive. In theory of course. Anyways I decided that Adrian was most likely the best candidate to take my virginity. It's cause we are really good friends and I know I won't regret it and I know I won't get over attached to him. Also he knows my sexual preference and how kinky I like things to be so to me he's perfect. Of course he doesn't agree. We've talked about it but he always says that he doesn't want to mess up our friendship and he doesn't want me to fall in love with him and shit like that. It's so frustrating.

We broke up cause he was always overly gentle with me and like I said, I like the kinky things. Then 2 years later I found out that he was actually trying to be soft with me because, although I always said I wanted things a bit rougher, he thought I didn't actually know what I was talking about.
The first time he restrained me while we were making out was the first and only time I had ever been turned on in my life. And it wasn't even proper restraining. He just held my hands above my head and straddled me. Imagine how good it would be if we did it properly. But he just won't listen to me.
Anyway, any time he invited me to his house I went there with a little hope and every time I left, I was a little disappointed.

Friday I went home and as usual I shaved everywhere. I drank double the amount of fresh strawberry juice than I normally do, don't ask why, I did all my homework to make sure it was out of the way and then I had a shower making sure to wash my pussy and my ass thoroughly. This was my normal ritual for going to his house. It's so desperate but I had to be ready just in case. I even went on the pill last year so I'd be fully covered.
Saturday morning I woke up early, had a shower and ate my breakfast. Adrian's brother Mathew was coming to pick me up as neither of us could drive. He was a slightly taller version of Adrian but not as hot. He made up for it though with his personality. He could make a bad situation good all the time and was a great person to have around. He was 22.
Apart from Mathew, Adrian had one other brother Derek. He was 20. Their parents were firm believers in family planning and so there was almost exactly two years between each of them.
Derek looked more like his dad while the other two looked like their mum. Derek, in my opinion, was the hottest of them all. The only person that could compete with him was their dad but I prefer not to think about their dad in that way. Adrian's family was just beautiful. His mum used to be a model when she was a teenager but then she quit because they always used to complain that she was too curvy, except they called it fat and tried to get her to lose weight, but it is definitely not fat. She then started her own clothes line, with all the clothes aimed at girls that were curvy. The clothes are gorgeous and make up most of my wardrobe. Their dad is a lawyer and a very good one too. He was always working though. But every sunday he made sure he left it free for family which is more than I can say for my dad.

Mathew arrived.
"Hello you"
"Hi Mathew. Thanks for picking me up"
"Not a problem. I enjoy being your personal driver"
I gave him a look to show that I did not appreciate his sarcasm.
"I know the only reason you agree is cause I make breakfast for you lazy bums"
He laughed. "At least you know" He put the radio on and started singing some Taylor Swift song that was playing.
"Mathew are you gay?"
"Why do you ask?"
"You're singing Taylor Swift and you know the lyrics perfectly."
"You idiot. I don't have to be gay to listen to her you know."
"I do know that and if it were anyone else I would agree except it's you we are talking about and I know you"
"Well you obviously don't know me well. I like Taylor Swift and I am not gay. I could prove it to you" he smirked.
I turned bright red as thoughts of Mathew's hands caressing me fill my head. I turn to look out the window so he doesn't see my face.
"N...no that's fine. I believe you"
He smirks again but we sit in silence from then on, only the radio playing some random song.
We get to their house and I get out and walk to the front door. Mathew unlocks the door and I go in, take off my shoes, and head straight to the kitchen. Mathew is the only one who isn't grumpy without food. I make pancakes and set the table. Adrian's parents walk into the kitchen and grab some pancakes, saying hi and bye to me before going to work. It's the same every Saturday I come so I already knew what would happen. They like the little breakfast ritual as well. Then, putting one pancake on each plate, I carry them up to the bedrooms. I go to Derek first cause that would be easier. I walk in to the room. He's buried deep under the duvet.
"Derek" I call softly. Walking to him, I shake him slightly and he's up. He's such a light sleeper.
"What the...oh Bree. It's Saturday. Of course. What are we eating today?"
I laugh and shake my head. "Pancakes. Here's one and the rest you have to get up for."
He sits up and puts the light on. Oh shit. He's not wearing a shirt. His body is heavenly and Adrian once caught me drooling the first time I saw him naked and wet. Well he had a towel wrapped around him.
"Bree take a picture, it will last longer." he laughs. Shit.
I get up and walk out, trying to compose myself. I knock on Mathew's door. "Food is ready. Hurry before Derek gets it." I say
"Okay" he replies.

I then take the last plate to Adrian. Walking in to his room I drop the plate and open the curtains. He groans and burrows deeper into his duvet. I crawl on to the bed and roll the duvet back then proceed to lay kisses all over his face whispering his name. He grabs my face and kisses me on my lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I grant it to him. As his tongue touches mine I moan and grind on him. His hands move down to my hips and he grips my ass.
Suddenly he flips us over so I'm now under the duvet. He yanks the duvet off me and returns his attention back to my lips. He kisses me behind my ear and down my neck till he reaches the spot where my neck meets my shoulder. He bites down hard and proceeds to suck the spot. I will have a mark there when he's done. He continues to trail kisses along my collar bone while his hands travel to my breasts, kneading them. I moan again and my back archs, presenting my breasts to him.

"As much as I'm enjoying the show, I think it's time to eat" Mathew interrupts us. Shit! I blush furiously but Adrian doesn't get off me. Instead he throws a pillow at the door and Mathew laughs then turns around.
"Give us a minute" he yells to Mathew's retreating back.
"Morning Bree"
I'm still breathless from the kiss and the knowledge that Mathew was watching us. "Morning. I....I cooked. Pancakes"
He chuckles then gets up and puts a shirt on. Why don't these boys sleep with shirts? He turns around and smirks.
"Are you going to join us Bree or stay in bed?"
"Sorry" I shake my head to clear my thoughts and stand up. "Let's go. Food will have to be reheated."
We walk downstairs. Adrian sits down at the dining table while I reheat the pancakes in the kitchen. I can hear the talking but when I return they shut up immediately. Hmm
"What were you guys talking about?"
They ignore my question and instead Mathew said "I was just about to tell Derek why you guys took so long"
I blush to my roots. I can feel my face getting hot. I place the food down.
"What were they doing?" Derek asks with a knowing smirk.
"Bree was about to get some before this fool walked in." I groan at Adrian's comment.
That's one thing I like about them. They are always quick to make a joking sexual comment however right now it's to my detriment. I'm used to it though so I know how to respond.
"Adrian you can't get into my pants. You've been trying for 4 years now. When will you give up?" Derek cracks up laughing and Adrian stabs his pancakes but he's smiling. He know's it's the other way around but doesn't say anything.
"I bet I could" smirks Mathew.
I blush because I've thought about it too.
"You wish you could"
"You wanna bet?" he smirks again then his voice drops to a whisper and he leans forward. "I bet I could have you wriggling beneath me by the end of today"
"I promise you, you can't."
I don't mean to sound cocky but the truth of the matter is he can't. As much as I want to lose my virginity, I have promised myself that I must be fully turned on and dripping wet before I do and so far the only thing that has ever made me even slightly damp was that one time with Adrian. Mathew doesn't know what I like so he really can't.
He stares at me for a long time.
"Is this a bet then?"
"Mathew! Bree isn't a toy you can bet on"
"Oh shut it Adrian. You know I can do it but you want to be her first"
I gasp. "How do you know I'm a virgin? Adrian why would you tell him that?"
"I didn't. I swear"
"He didn't tell me Bree. You're just innocent."
I snort because my mind is definitely not innocent.
"Mathew I want in on this bet too. I bet I could take Bree tonight."
Derek stares at me till I blush and avert my eyes. His gaze is intense.
"Guys stop betting on me. It's not going to happen, now eat!" I don't know if they are joking or not anymore.
The three of them stare at me before Adrian says "Fine. Both of you are on. Drink on it?"
"What" My head snaps up from my food. "Hello! I have a say in this too you know" I want to be appalled that they are betting on me but at this moment the only thing I can think of is the tingles i'm getting
from their words. Plus it would be fun to see how this plays out.
They all raise their glasses of juice.
"To whoever fucks Bree tonight" Derek's choice of words sends shivers down my spine.
Fuck. Today is going to be interesting, that's if they actually follow through. I frown thinking about that. Will they follow through?

ܾ