Chapter 2

We finish breakfast and I clear the table. It's almost as if I'm their maid sometimes. As I'm washing up Adrian comes into the kitchen.
"Hey. You alright?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Well because of what just went down."
I drop the last plate and turn around. "Dude it's fine. It wouldn't be the first time you guys are being stupid. Besides who is actually going to go through with it?"
"Believe me when I say they are definitely gonna try."
"And you're not?"
"Oh I am as well"
"Why? You always say how you don't want to. Remember! Me getting overly attached and blah blah blah."
"Yeah well that was then and this is now."
I stare at him, looking for any hint that he's joking, but his eyes say he's dead serious.
"Well. I expect you to win then."
He laughs at this. "Why?"
"Duh! Because you know how I am. You know what makes me tick. All you gotta do is put that knowledge to good use."
He laughed again shaking his head.
"Fair enough" and with that he left.

I finish up the washing and start heading to the game room when I'm intercepted by Derek.
"Hello Bree" he steps right in front of me so I'm forced to stop walking.
"Hey." I reply stepping back. For some reason he's not wearing a shirt and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on his face. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"
"Means there are fewer clothes for you to take off me." He smirks.
I blush. "Someone's very confident"
He steps towards me and I step back. Noticing this he stops moving.
"Are you running away from me?"
"What?" He has this predatory look on his face and it makes my blood boil.
He steps closer to me again and I step back. It's like we are doing a slow dance.
"You are running from me." Before I can comprehend what he's doing his hand has shot out and pulled me closer to him. I try escaping but he moves to block me and effectively I'm trapped between the wall and his body.
"Don't run away from me Bree." He moved his face closer to me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. Just before our lips touched, he moved his head to the side and instead whispered into my ear. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I don't bite. Unless you want me to." He tugs my ear lobe and I feel it at the base of my spine. He steps back and I feel the absence of his body heat but I don't open my eyes yet. I want to savour the feel of his breath on me.
He chuckles and I open my eyes to see his retreating back.
Taking a deep breath I continue to the game room. I open the door but the TV is off and Adrian isn't there. For the last year, every Saturday, while I'm washing up Adrian usually sets up in here so we are ready to play a game or watch a movie or whatever it is that he decides we should do.
Walking out I head back up to his room to look for him. There's no one there. Just as I'm about to leave, he walks out of his bathroom. I didn't hear the shower though.
"Bree you're done already?"
"Erm I.... I've been done for ages." It's been five years but seeing Adrian's body wet still does wonderful things to me. He's so beautiful. I constantly ask myself why I broke up with him. Unfortunately I know my reason is a good one but still, what I would give to have a piece of that. A proper piece.
"Are you going to keep staring at me?"
"No I'm going to kiss you"
I walk up to him and kiss him, running my hands through his hair. This, to me, is the best part of being friends with benefits. I can kiss and touch him whenever I want. But nothing further.
"Adrian for the last few years I've been ready to sleep with you and you kept saying no. Do you think you'd be able to do it now?"
"I didn't want to because you weren't ready."
"And now?"
"Now I don't have a choice. I won't let my brothers get you first"
"Well I don't think they will. You're already naked so why not now?"
I grinned at him and he laughed.
"Fine" he picked me up and walked further into the room, dropping me on the bed. I noticed the door was open and I was about to ask him to close it but he silenced me with a kiss. The kids then made me forget all about it.
He trailed kisses from my lips to my ear. He bit my earlobe making me shiver, then sucked it into his mouth. I wriggled under him asking for more and I could feel his grin on my neck. Sitting up he straddled me.
"Let's take this off shall we"
He took my top off swiftly and I was left in my black and red lacy bra. I watched his eyes dilate as he stared at me and it made me happy with pride. I had bought this set for him and it could go strapless so I could wear it with whatever.
"God your beautiful"
"I know" I giggled raising my hands to above my head, effectively pushing my breasts up more. He growled and dove in for another steamy kiss that left my lungs aching for oxygen and my brain frazzled. The he trailed kisses down my throat to my sweet spot. He stopped there, licking, sucking and biting, no doubt resulting in a purple bruise. Then he kissed and licked along my collar bone. I tried to run my hands down his arm but he grabbed them and raised them above my head.
"Keep your hands here and don't move." I nodded enjoying how his voice got deeper, and he opened his drawer taking out a blindfold and the rope from his robe. I felt a thrill run through me. He tied my hands to the head of the bed and placed the blindfold over my eyes. My breathing deepened as I started getting properly excited. I had told him numerous time that I wanted to be blindfolded and finally he did.
He got off me and I tried hard to listen to his footsteps but the carpeted floor insulated them. I felt him pull me by my ankles till I couldn't move anymore and was stretched out to the fullest. The he crawled on top of me and kissed me again. His hands roamed around my body, pausing to massage my breasts then further down to caress my tummy. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I tried bumping him to encourage him to go further. He smirked on my lips.
"Do you want something Bree?"
"Yes please. Take off my jeans."
"Demanding as ever even in your current position." He laughed. "Well your wish is my command."
He kissed down between my breasts and down my tummy, dipping his tongue into my navel cause me to arch my back in an attempt to get closer to him. I was so horny and for the second time in my life, a little bit wet. I could feel the heat pooling at the base of my stomach. He unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down slowly. I could feel his hot breath and the fact that I couldn't see him made it that much better. He stopped to take off my shoes and sock then removed the jeans so I was left in my matching underwear.
He stood up suddenly and the loss of his touch made me whimper. I tried to figure out where he was but again I couldn't.
"Bree I have a surprise for you" I snapped my head to the side where his voice was coming from.
"What is it?"
"Me" I snap my head to the other side following the sound of Derek's voice. When did he come in and what is he doing here.
"And me"
What? Mathew was here too. The realisation that all three of them were standing there when I was basically naked should have appalled me, instead it turned me on to no end.
"What's going on?" I asked turning to where Adrian's voice had originally come from.
"Well Bree as this is your first time I wanted I make it something to remember and my brothers have kindly agreed to help me."
"Help you? What?"
I felt the bed dip as someone climbed on. They ran their hand along my side.
"I heard you like the idea of being taken by three people." I recognised the voice as Mathew's. He was still stroking my side, his hand casually rising until he reached the underside of my breast.
I tried to respond but as I opened my mouth to speak someone kissed me and instead a moan was let loose.
The person stopped kissing me and spoke.
"Bree, Mathew Derek and I are going to be making love to you to the fullest today."
"Oh no. Adrian and Derek may be making love to you but get one thing straight." As he was talking I heard his voice coming closer till he was, I assumed, standing right at the edge of the bed. I felt the side dip and then Mathew's breath on my skin as he spoke the next words into my ear. "I will not be making love to you. I'm going to fuck you."