Straberyy dress? Yes

Wilbur hangs out with Eret and they make him wear the strawberry dress

Also, This is set at the beginning of everything like L'manberg is just becoming a things, idk my brain is fuzzy from the beginning shit
———————

"Eret my guy, what are you doing here?" Wilbur says turning to look at the other tall man, he just shrugs and goes and sits next to the musician.

"Nothing much, just wanted to visit my friend," they say. They look around the room more, giving Wilbur small glances every few seconds, as if indicating that there is more to them coming to visit the tall brunette. Wilbur sighs and turns to look fully at them.

"Do you really want me to wear that dress?"

A wide grin spreads across her face at the words, taking it as a yes she dives for the musicians arm before he could even blink. Wilbur was yanked from were he was sitting, lets out a Yelp and stumbles along with  the sunglasses wearing king. Eret lets out small giggles now and then when Wilbur trips and almost goes sprawling on the floor, the only thing saving him from a smashed face was the iron grip Eret had not relented.

She slowed down when the castle came to view, a skip in her step once they finally make it into the abode. Finally, after many twists and turns they make it into her room, letting go of Wilburs wrist she goes diving into chests, different articles of clothing goes flying through the room. The musician gives a weary look towards them as he second guesses his decision.

"Y'know what, I'll come back another time, it's fine, you don't have to destroy your room for me just to wear that dress." He says nervously shuffling towards the door in hopes of escaping, he doesn't make it far before Eret grabs him by the shoulder and drags the tall man towards the washroom. They leave him there and goes back into their room, coming back with a dress in there hands.

Wilbur stares awestrucked at the dress, from the pretty pink colour on the dress to, the strawberry design and the glitter covering it. This is the prettiest dress the musician has ever seen (which is kinda sad ngl). With slight trembling hands Wilbur quickly takes his clothes off except for his under garbs (god he really has been spending a lot of time with Eret lately).