Aaron Hotchner x Ftm!reader

A/n: Hope you like it  @RemusCarraway

(Y/n's POV)

I was flying down to Quantico to see my twin brother Spencer. He is a big-time FBI agent. I did follow him into crime-fighting, so to say, but not into the FBI. I work as a CSI in Chicago. I was going to see Spence because it was our birthday in a week and we always like to spend it together.

When I got off the plane I was met by none other than my brother dearest.

"Spencer! It's so good to see you!" I said and gave him a big hug.

"It is good to see you too (Y/n)." He said hugging me back. When he leaned back we went to go pick up my luggage and talked about recent events and the likes.

As we were getting into the car however Spencer got a call. I got in and sat in the passenger seat waiting for him.

"Who was it?" I asked as he climbed into the car.

"My boss. He says we have a new case." He replied.

"Oh," I replied, a bit dejected that our time together would be cut a bit short. "Hey, maybe I can help!" I volunteered out of nowhere.

"I don't know if you can. Your jurisdiction is Chicago, not Quantico." He said looking over at me.

"Well, I can help at headquarters. I don't have to be in the field to help." I replied.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!" He replied with more enthusiasm than I expected.

"What is that about?" I asked with a confused smile. "You are never this enthusiastic."

"I want you to meet the team! I think they don't believe I have a twin so I better convince them anyway I can. There is no better way than actually bringing you." He said.

I chuckled and looked out the window.

"So tell me a little about them," I said.

"Well, Rossi..."

Reid filled me in on all the key details of everyone so it wouldn't be as awkward when I meet them for the first time.

We decided to drive directly to the hospital where the body was being kept instead of stopping at home. It would have cost us too much time. Reid and Hotchner were to oversee the autopsy as it was being performed.

When we arrived agent Hotchner was waiting out front for us.

"Ah Reid, there you are." He said. "Um, hello. May I ask who you are?" Hotchner said a bit bluntly.

"Luteninant Reid sir." I introduced myself. "From the Chicago branch of CSI."

"Ah, Reid? Are you cousins?" He asked, looking between us.

"This is my brother," Spencer explained, then headed into the hospital. I was close behind and Hotchner jogged to catch up with us.

"I am here to help with the case! Well, really I am here for Reid and I's birthday, but I figured I could lend some of my expertise to help with a case." I explained as we walked into the elevator.

"Okay, well, this is a third of a string of murders that involve antifreeze," Hotchner explained.

"Why, do we think they are related?" Spencer and I asked at the same time. We then high-fived and turned back to Hotchner.

He kind of stared at us then went back to looking at the case file.

"Um, well, the specific mixture of antifreeze seems to have been discontinued in 1993." He said.