Interrogation

I did not proof read this yet! Sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'They're not for free'.

Why Aunt May got me this? I'm not completely sure and that's because its only half of the saying. What ever she plans on doing to me will remian unknown, for maybe she has the other half on and is just playing with me. " I have to go, I'll be back later" I threw open the door about to make my first step out into the warm fall air when aunt May grabs my attention. She came into my view with a small smile on her face, "Be back by 9" she said. 

I didn't waste a minute asking why like my curiousty pressured me to, but I'm already running late and today is the day I figure out what exactly Harry plans on doing to the world. I think the coffee shop is our personal spot, maybe she thinks its a relaxing place, or just because theres food there. Just two more blocks away and I'll be there to help, but I'm not good at advice so why did I agree to this?

The people walking around me all seemed happy and with another. Laughing, talking, or just smiling. Some were holidng hands, or walking close to one another, I had a time like that once.. when I could smile and laugh and be free with my girlfriend. Even when we were just friends hanging out, I felt happy. There's two things I tell myself everyday, and that's either to move on and except the fact that she's gone, or to just can't believe it. "Hey! Parker! Over here," Jessica waved her hand to me and I couldn't help but notice the bracelet dangling on her wrist. My eyes focused just on that when I advanced to her and we sat down towards the back, the usual. 'Secrets have a cost', it said. Maybe she didn't notice mines but as soon as I read hers, the gears in my brain started working. 

"Pete?" she shook my hand a little, why does it seem strange that she has that. She's hiding something to obvioulsy but what? 

"Sorry I- sorry" I shook my then got us both hot chocolate since I wasn't feeling the coffee today. 

"Ok, so yesterday after you left yelling in the street, where did you go?" she got straight to business with her hands folded nicely over the table."I just walked around a bit, saw a couple people..."

"You said you were tired last night so thats why I'm asking" she sat back with her eyebrow raised like she still didn't believe me.

"Well, I'm here now, so is that all you had to ask me?" she shook her hand sitting back up. 

"How did Spiderman become who he is?" my heart rate picked up a beat, I feel we are always on the topic of the man with the red and blue skin tight suit. 

"He was bit by a radioactive spider at Obscorp"

"Did it hurt?" yes. "How should I know?" I avoided eye contact for a moment then looked back to see her bright brown eyes peircing at me like a blade. 

"Well you said you know him, I would think he tell you about it. What was his first purpose of fighting crime?" Uncle Ben.... a surge of anger surged through my body at how nosey she was being. 

"Why so many questions?"

"Why the hesitation, you have something to hind about spiderman?" Jessica never seemed to give up.. but I did. 

"You know what, I thought you needed help with something else, if I'd known I was going to be interrogated I would have never came. So if you want answers so badly, why don't you find Spideman yourself instead of gunning me down" I left a tip and her. Maybe I took things a little to far... but I had a reason to snap, right?