The Split Up

*present*

"My god. I'm so sorry Grace," Johnathan said, hugging his sister.

Grace bawled her eyes out as she clung to her brother. She had never told anyone about Dan. She told Johnathan that he was the only guy that she had ever loved as she gasped though tears and body wracking sobs. Christy stepped back into the room, looking at her best friend.

"We have more in common than I thought." she said softly, moving over to Grace.

"How long have you been back?" Drew asked.

"I heard everything." Christy said, looking at him with tear filled eyes.

Grace pulled Christy down into a hug. Still weeping, told her how because of vampires she had lost everything.

"You're not the only one." Christy whispered back, hugging her tighter.

Grace looked around and pleaded with everyone not to leave her. She was terrified to be alone again. Drew and Johnathan both shook their heads and joined the group hug. All of them sat there like that till Grace was able to calm down.

"I'll stay with you till the end." Christy whispered fiercely.

Grace smiled for the first time in awhile. She loved the three people in that room more than she loved anyone. These guys had become family.

"We should get moving, more might come." Grace said.

"You think that might happen?" Christy asked, instantly alarmed and now on guard.

"There is a nice pay out on all of our heads, so yes." Grace said, standing up.

"Then we've gotta get out of here!" Christy said, panicked as she jumped to her feet.

"Whoa slow down. Grace isn't really up to par with moving and such." Drew said, grabbing her arm.

Christy turned, her eyes wild and looked at Sam. She still wasn't used to the factor of people touching her or even really being around her. They really had only been traveling together for about a week, but with everything that has happened it might as well have been months.

"I just don't want them to catch up." Christy said.

"And they won't." Johnathan said, getting up and grabbing his bag.

"Take Grace's car. Go to Lawrence Kansas. There's a white two story house on Baker Street." Johnathan said, throwing the keys at her. "We will be there in two days time, if we aren't there keep moving"

"We can't split up," Christy objected, even as she caught the keys.

She glanced over at Grace, her eyes hard and determined. If she was forced to leave the boys, then she would do everything in her power to protect Grace until they met up again, if they did anyway.

"Putting you ahead might make it to where we are okay. They are mainly after you, so putting you ahead of us will keep not just you, but Grace safe too." Drew said.

"This isn't my fault!" she protested loudly, even though she knew it was.

"No one is saying that it is. We all have a bounty on our heads right now, Yours is just way bigger. That makes you the bigger target." Grace said, holding her friend's hand.

"Yeah," Christy said, looking down at her feet with tear soaked eyes.

"We will meet you there okay? Just don't do anything insane okay?" Grace said, pulling the other girl into a hug.

"But you're coming with me right?" she asked, beginning to panic inside even as she hugged Grace back.

"I'm going to stick with my brothers," Grace said, hugging her back. "I promise to stay in touch."