001

666

''SWIPER
NO
SWIPING!"

666
_______________________

Gon, Kurapika, Leorio entered the hall, most likely a tunnel. The elevator behind them closed while the three take a looked at the place and examined the people.

The people here were the inspiring hunters and confidently will pass the exam. Half of the people were lookinga at them while the others are minding their own business.

The intense aura can notice on the whole cave. The peoples were looking powerful, others were wearing a fancy, hunter, simple, formal clothes.

Then there's someone who approached them who are named Tonpa who is veteran on the hunter exam. He offered them a juice but the trio spat it out because it tastes gross.

Tonpa just apologized to them and walked away, those canned juice have poison inside of it so he was sweating nervously.

"Hey, Tonpa-san!"

A voiced called on Tonpa's back making him turn. He saw two kids or most likely they look liked twins. The other one had a black hair while the other one had a white hair. The black haired male had a black snake viper that was curled around his neck. Both of them had a skateboard holding in their arms.

(If you knew killua's clothes that was white with a turle neck thing , right? Exchange The blue parts with black ones.)

"Can we have more of that juice? Must be on my nerves. We're really thirsty." The snow haired boy said lively. Both of them were smiling at tonpa.

"Oh sure..." Tonpa agreed as the inner him spoked up on his thoughts 'what the hell? The laxative they drink earlier should have taken effect by now.'

The two boys approaches Tonpa with their hands are stuffed stuffed on their pockets while their Skateboards were pinned on their arms. They were smiling innocently at him as they approached him.

'What's going on?' Tonpa thought as he handed the canned juice at them and began drinking it like it was nothing, of coure Tonpa stepped back a little away because of the black haired kid's viper that was curled around his neck that was staring at him. He watched the two of them in aer as they drank it.

'It's only laxative but if they imbibe that much, they could die of dehydration.' Tonpa thought as he furrowed in eyebrows on disbelief and confusion.

"Worried?"

The number 99 kid spoked up makinh Tonpa snapped from his confusing thought. He was taken back from the words that just slipped on his mouth.

"We'll be fine. We're trained, poisons won't affect us." The snow haired and black haired kids smirked as the viper hissed at him while Tonpa watched the both of them walked away.

After that, a man appears out of nowhere on front on all of the inspiring hunters. He introduced himself as Satotz 一 the first examiner to became a hunter. They were just walking and following him from behind until Satotz started to run so all of them run, too like they were following a mama hen.

[Sorry if it's short i'm goddamn lazy.]