005

The three young rookies was jogging up on the stairs. Y/n along with killua, was pretty shock that Gon can keep up with them, but his grandpa zeno told them to do not judge a book by it's cover.

Jogging up, following the first examiner. They saw themselves with a running kurapika and Leorio (who was sweating so bad.) Kurapika took of his tabard already and Leorio was topless, his suit was tied on his waist.

"See you on the goal, kurapika!" Gon exclaimed. "Catch you later, old timer." Killua teased, referring to Leorio. "Bet he won't last because he's too old to run." Y/N whispered at Killua causing the both of them to laugh.

Unknowingly to the boys, Leorio heard their teasing as an irk mark appears on his forehead "I'm not old! I'm a teenager, just like you guys!" Leorio shouted at the boys.

Shock. All of them, including kurapika was shocked. All of them were looking at Leorio as if he was lying. Dang, even Y/N's snake crawled out from his shirt and looks at Leorio.

"Huh?"

"No way!"

"He's probably embarrassed about his age so he wasn't telling the truth."

"I'm not lying, you idiots!"

---

Hour/hours later, they were still running. Effortlessly avoiding all of the hunters that were laying on the staircase, exhausted and all of them are worn out.

"I'm impressed that you can keep up with us." killua stated, Y/N nodding from his side.

"Really?" Gon scratches his head and grins. Killua raised a brow at him, him and his twin looked at each other.
"Or maybe it's just that everyone else is too slow." he added. Killua hangs his head low in disappointment "Man... The hunter exam is gonna be a breeze. That's no fun, we shouldn't come to this in the first place then." Referring to him and Y/N.

"Hey, why do the two of you want to become a hunter?" Gon asked, killua raised his head and looks at their friend "Us? We're not really interested
In becoming a hunter." Killua replied, while Gon looks at him with confusion "Huh?"

"I heard the exam was supposed to be really hard, so it'd thought it would be fun so I grab Y/N along with me because he loves fun things, but this is disappointing." Feeling bad for Y/N for dragging him onto a boring event.

"What about you?" Y/N asked Gon, curiosity filling the twins since they met.

"Well, my dad is a hunter, so I want to become a hunter, like my dad." Gon explained, as Y/N hummed from the newly information.

"What kind of hunter is he?" Killua asked "I don't know." Gon replied. Killua and Y/N looked at each other first and then they laughed.

"That's very unexpected."

"-And really weird."

"Really?" Gon asked the both of them. "You want to be like your dad but you don't know anything about him?" Killua replied, causing Y/N to chuckle.

"I was raised by Mito-san, so I've only seen my dad in pictures." Gon explained.

Mito? Who is mito? Probably his mother or either his grandmother. Even so, kinda feel bad that he haven't seen his father when he is growing up.

"Who's Mito-san?"

"Aunt Mito."

"Oh..."

"When he was twelve, my dad took the hunter exam. He passed and became a hunter, then he left the island." Gon happily told them. "I want to find out why he chose to be a hunter, over being with me."

Y/N and killua looked at each other. Y/N felt bad at Gon when his dad left him, but he was sure that Gon was happy because there's his Aunt Mito. He just smiled at himself and then noticed a ray of sunlight - coming to the top.

"The exit!"

"Whew.."

"Finally, I can get out of this dark tunnel!"

The three boost up their jogging to the top, wanting to be the first one to win their race. 'Now let's see who made it this far.' Satotz stop on the middle of the entrance, he was about to look back, he then noticed the three boys that leaped from his sides.

"Goal!" The three shouted in momentum, smiling proudly as they lands on the ground.

"Yay! I win."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was faster."

"No, I was!"

"No, I am way faster!"

"No, I was! So you two have to buy us dinner."

"Nope! I was, so you have two have buy me dinner."

"Not in a million years! I win."

"But I was faster..."

Unknowingly to them, Satotz was admiring their argument until Gon broke his train of thoughts "Hey, who was faster?"

"I believe that you crossed the finish line simultaneously." Satotz replied.

"Oh.. then I'll buy you two dinner!"

"Huh?"

"Oh goodie, free food." Y/N and killua claps their hand to each other while his snake was hissing happily.

"Nope! Then you two had to buy me dinner."

"Hey! Seems unfair."

"I don't get it."

"Hey, Satotz-san. Is this where the second phase of exam takes?" Gon ignored the two. "No, we still have quite a way to go." Satotz informed the three boys.

---
Writing this while being in a losestreak in this shitty game. Hru all btw??

 Hru all btw??