January 1998 - February 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes

"Okay, pass it along." Daphne called out to Lucy. She quickly took another swig from the bottle, her face screwed up after the liquor hit the back of her throat, before she handed it on to Daphne.

They were seated around the prefect couches. Lucy, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, Theo, Tina, Crabbe and Goyle. Each of them sharing two bottles of fire whiskey, much to the protest of Lucy who at first rejected the drink.

"You can't be serious, Daph?" Blaise called out as he shook his head. "You would not spend a night in the forbidden forest over spending it with the headmaster!" Blaise exclaimed. He threw his head back and laughed, with a few of the others joining him.

"Yes, I would!" Daphne defended. "Snape... scares me." Daphne admitted shyly.

"Bullshit!" Pansy shouted as she laughed harder than the others.

"What's with all the noise?" A voice snapped at the bottom of the prefect staircase. Lucy and the others looked to the source to see Felicity Eastchurch standing with her hands on her hips, glaring at them all. Lucy swore she could hear the others as they groaned and rolled their eyes, just like she did.

"Nothing that concerns you, Eastchurch." Daphne replied unbothered by her.

"You're all being incredibly loud, so yes it does concern me." She snapped. She walked over to them and crossed her arms over her chest, appearing to sulk.

"Annoyed you weren't invited Eastchurch?" Lucy slurred as her eyes rolled again.

"No." Felicity snapped at her.

"Good. Then you won't mind going back to your room and leaving us be." Lucy replied. She didn't look at her as she spoke as the others continued to drink and pass the bottle around.

"Maybe I do mind." Felicity replied matter-of-factly. Her tone was annoyed as she watched the nine of them not include her.

"Eastchurch." Theo threatened quietly. "Go." He finally said sternly. Felicity hesitated for a moment before the others heard the echoes of her footsteps ascending the stairs until they were completely out of hearing.

"Thank god." Tina exclaimed as she took the bottle from Theo next to her before she took a swig herself.

The nine of them continued passing the two bottles around, until the contents were all gone, and they were all feeling the effects of the liquor.

"Okay. You are well and truly drunk." Draco said annoyed after Lucy and Tina wouldn't stop laughing about something nobody else found funny.

"What? Oh, come on." Lucy sighed annoyed.

"No. Let's go." Draco said as he nudged her arm up. Lucy scoffed before she reluctantly agreed and stood up.

"See you all tomorrow." She slurred as she made her way up the stairs, Draco right behind her. "Did you have to go and do that?" Lucy pouted as she began to strip off in their room.

"Yes. You can't handle your liquor and any longer you would've passed out or started throwing up and I did not want to deal with that." He answered annoyed.

"You don't need to deal with me, regardless." Lucy replied.

"Yes, I do." Draco responded as he rolled his eyes at her. He motioned her into the bathroom and turned the shower on for her as she stepped under it.

"I was perfectly capable of looking after myself down there, thank you very much." Lucy called out over the running water.

"The fact that you think you were in control just proves I need to deal with you." Draco replied annoyed.