The Return!

The outfit!

Roxanna POV:I was sat in the plane listening to guns and roses whilst having a concert in my head

Roxanna POV:
I was sat in the plane listening to guns and roses whilst having a concert in my head. I'm on my way back home after 7 years, Tori and Trina have no idea it was all set up by our parents, gosh I can't wait to see them. I've been keeping up, mum and dad told me about Tori getting into Hollywood Arts, I'm so proud she's always been the performer of the family, more than I can say about Trina, god she use to give me headaches. Me on the other hand, more of the brains in the group. I was sent to England for school when I was 10, I stayed with a friend the whole time I was there. His names Jaxon and he more or less like a brother to me.
I finally landed and now heading to get a car. I've contacted mum, apparently her and dad are going away for a few weeks but Vicki and Trix (my nicknames for Tori and Trina, more or less self explanatory, Vicki or Victoria and Trix because ever since a kid it was the way I pronounced Trina) they'll be home.
I got a car and loaded my bags. A few minutes in and I'm already blasting music with windows down tapping on the stirring wheel and singing at the top of my lungs. I'll admit I'm not as talented as Tori but I'm definitely better than Trina. Now just a few hours to drive and viola, Home!!
Time skip: at the house
"Tori get the door!" I know that voice, at least she isn't singing.
"What no, you're closer!" You know what imma just walk in. I rummage my pockets and got out my key and started fiddling with the door. I'm kinda disappointed they haven't changed the locks after TEN YEARS! Fortunate for me. I decided to leave my bags in the car and made a grand entrance. The doors open and I'm kinda expecting a 'omg Rox you're back!' Or a 'ahhhhh' and a giant doggie pile of hugs. Huh, should've know my expectations are way too high. I decided to just stand and look around and see if anything's changed. Apparently not.
"Rox?" Ah my baby sister, (of a few months).
3rd POV:
"Rox?" As soon as that name fell from Tori's mouth Trina spun around on the sofa and stood, nearly falling from the speed.
"What no hugs?" Roxanna had a the biggest smile. Before she knew it she was on the floor with squeals deafening each ear. "Okay, okay I'm official deaf and most definitely have a broken butt." The hugs were released and the three girls stood with gins ear to ear.
Roxanna POV:
"Omg I can't believe you're here!" ~ Tori
"Tell me everything about London" ~ Trina
I was being ambushed, questions coming left and right. Oh how I've missed them.
"GUYS!" That shut them up "I missed youu" I gave them both one last hug before telling them I needed to get settled back in and then we'll have a girls night and catch up. I ran and got my bags out of my car and headed to my old room. I changed a few things and hug up some drawing and posters as well as change my bedding.

Once I sorted my bedroom and placed my guitar and books in their place I headed downstairs and was welcomed by the glorious smell of pizza and chicken wings

Once I sorted my bedroom and placed my guitar and books in their place I headed downstairs and was welcomed by the glorious smell of pizza and chicken wings. Tori and Trina were setting blankets and pillows around the sofa and I joined them.
We spent hours talking and catching up. I felt home. I told them all about England, Jaxon and school and apparently I have a very strong accent which they don't hesitate to mock. That night we fell asleep on the sofa after fit fully of laughs and full bellies.