𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 || ᴀᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

Not gonna lie both the travellers have absolutely no flavour, but ya know what has? this cover of Rasputin I just found. Griffin really be out here carrying the genshin community
 (○` 3′○) anyways enjoy this Aether x reader you flavourless hoomans 😑.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Ahh... Aether, your boyfriend of 1 year. How you adored him, his courage and sweetness made you feel like you were on top of the world. It would be great and all, but if only he wasn't as well...  vanilla.

"Hey, Aether I have an idea!" you yelled from the walk-in wardrobe, your eyes focused on finding the right clothes to wear. "What is it, dear" Aether walked over to his girlfriend, who was frantically throwing piles of clothes around. "Um... Y/n what are you doing?" "Looking for the perfect outfit, of course, I was thinking of us going to get ice cream", Y/n was now behind a load of clothes. "Y-yes but do we really have to turn our closet upside down?" Y/n chuckled at the comment "Yes we do and, come to think you always wear jeans and a white tee. Maybe we should buy you a new style". Aether nervously rubbed his neck "hey! I'm not that bland!".

"Welcome to Chongyun's ice cream parlour. What would you like today?" "I would like a Chongyun special and you dear?"Y/n hit Aether with her elbow "Hey!-I would like vanilla, thank you" "vanilla? why am I not surprised " Y/n giggled to herself  "Y/n I'm not that plain I just like the simple thing okay" Y/n grinned at his reaction seems he really likes his vanilla icecream.

"Here are your orders, if you need anything let us know," The waiter said before dealing with another customer. "Here try some of mine," Y/n said picking up her ice cream and feeding it to Aether "It's not that bad, but I'm still sticking with my vanilla" Aether playfully crossed his arm crossed his chest like a baby. "Aww does Aether not want to admit that he like it~" "No- I-I just, fine I like it..." Y/n ruffled Aether hair "Here have mine" Y/n feed Aether the ice cream before he got the chance to say no. "See you not so vanilla after all".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Not gonna lie people who write Aether must be so talented since we don't know much about him so. Also, HU TAO PLZ COME HOME ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(ಥ _ ಥ) I have like no Five stars.

WORD COUNT ~ 411