Izukus info

Izuku is a 15 year old preparing to enter ua highs hero program

Physical description

8ft tall and bulky like his dad in all might form but looks more natural as he's like a foot taller than him.

Looks the same over all except he has Toshis blue eyes and a wolf tail and ears

On his collar bone the is what looks like a tattoo of a half white half red wolf with grey eyes it is surrounded in red fire to mark that he is the Alfa his mate will have the same mark with his colors green wolf blue eyes. This is his pack/soulmate mark the mark resembles the mate in some way.

Izuku has a quirk called Alfa this allows him to turn in to a large wolf as well as a human wolf hybrid. He can control the size of his wolf form but max size is 13ft.

He was born with ofa same as Toshi who's bio parents are Nana Shimura and Grand Torino

Another aspect of his first quirk is that it applies the physical aspects of his pack to apply to him as well. If he is related to a pack member by blood he also gains their quirk.

He and all pack members have an insane healing factor much like the nomu from season on as well as hightenes senses speed and strength. When new members are added to the pack everyone gets a small power boost but izuku gets their full strength and speed add to his.

This makes him super op cause not only does he have his own ofa that's stronger than his dads his dads and grandma nanas strength are also added to his. In this story Nana is still alive and they never fought afo. A lot of characters are aged down like Nana and Torino are it their early 50s and had Toshi in their early 20s. Toshi and Inko had izuku at 16 while both where in ua. Aizawa is inkos half brother same mom different dads all are dead when izuku is born. Aizawa is married to emi aizawa also know as Ms. Joke their son is shinso aizawa.

Izuku and Inko use her maiden name for protection.

Blood relatives in the pack are able to trans form into wolves but not hybrids and only gain small boost of power when pack members are added.

Non blood members only get boosted strength speed and enhanced senses. They can not transform but still get the healing factor. All members can communicate with each other via telepathy at any distance and can use telepathy on those out side the pack at a few miles in range. All members gain mate marks like izukus but match the description of their mate.

Inkos looks like Toshi and vise versa same with Torino and nana. The aizawas match and the rest in his pack have not found their matches and won't most likely because it would be a lot of work but I might do a few but won't go into to much detail of the relationships besides izukus.

Current blood pack members
Shota Aizawa maternal Uncle
Inko midoryia mother
Toshi Yagi father
Shinso Aizawa cousin
Izuku has all their quirks

Non blood members
Nemuri and Hizashi are married and are is honory aunt and uncle
Principal Nezu honory grandpa
Bakugo not a dick and like his brother
Momo and Iida his other best friends

More will be added later to the pack.

Thanks guy and gals right after this I'm adding a todoroki ifo page as she will be his mate and yes I gender swapped shoto to shoka let me know if y'all have questions as this is my first fan fiction so I hope I can do well and you all enjoy it