The Party

Inko and her family while still at the doctors, where in complete shock. The sheer power that Inko now exuded was massive.

Inko: Wow... I feel so strong

Doc: That's to be expected maam. However that is but a fraction of the power you son will have in just a few months. His strength should gradually increase until he is at full power. I imagine this is so he can adjust his strength as it grow so he doesn't Acidently rip doors of their hinges and such. Once he fully adjust to his strength he will be unstoppable, of that I am certain. He may go through some changes in personality as well. He is an Alfa and will act as such.

I sure hope he doesn't be come a billion it would be the death of us all the doctor thought.

With that said the family thanked him and left. On the way home Izuku was awefuly quite on the trip home and his parents were worried.

Toshi: Izuku my boy are you all right?

Izuku: I'm okay dad just surprised is all. Who know I was gonna be so power full.

Toshi: indeed

Izuku: I need to make sure I get control of my quirk fast so don't hurt anyone

Toshi: I'm sure youll be fine the doctor said it would be a gradual increase. So as you get stronger you'll natural adapt to it.

Inko: Your fathers right dear, you'll do fine. Beside right now you should be worried more about your birthday party.

Izuku: Oh yeah it's gonna be great!!! 

The parents chuckled at his new found excitement.

Time skip to party

The young protagonist was sitting on the  couch when there was a knock on the door.

Izuku bolted to the door to awnser it moving at a insane speed launch his father back. He grabbed the hand and ripped the door of its hinges.

Standing on the other side of the no gaping hole where the door used to be was his friends and family all stunned by the boys unessary and accidental show of power.

His uncles zawa and bakugo where their with their wives (Emi aizawa, and Mitsuki Bakugo) and children shinso aizawa, and kaccan or katsuki Bakugo).

Shota Aizawa (sho) mumbled under his breath: what the fuck?

Seconds later he received a smack from his sister Inko.

Sho sure no one could have heard him: Why'd you do that?

Inko: Because of Izu's quirk I heard you and he did too, and I will not let you teach him you potty mouth.

For the first time today the families took a good look at Izuku. Besides a small blush on his face they noticed his new ears and tail.

Shinso (shi) and katsuki (Kats): what's you quirk izchan?

After a long explanation shinso asked.

Shi: can I join youre pack?

Izuku: As long as it okay with our parents I'm fine with it.

All four adults nodded.

Izu: Will you join my pack?

Shi: Yes I will!!!

Shinso felt his strength increase as well as his senses.

Shi: wow

Izu: How about you kachan... Wanna join my pack.

Kats: I will after I get my quirk that way I can see how strong I am by my self first!

Izu: okay kachan it's up to you and I can't wait till you get your quirk!

He shinso and kachan nod in agreement.

The all had a great time  at the party. His Aunt Nemuri and Uncle Mic showed up as well and got the full explanation of his quirk much to their surprise. Once everyone was there and caught up on the news of izukus quirk, they ate cake and opened presents. As much and he loved the gifts his family gave him what he loved the most was spending the time with them and the closeness he gained with his mom and shinso. They had joined his pack and he felt so close to them.

Time Skip a little more than a year

Katsuki had yet to get his quirk yet he was 5 now and was worried he would be quirk less. The kids at school tried to bully him but izchan always stopped them. He had gained his full strength and towered over his classmates, standing atleast a foot taller that the rest. No matter what the other students said or tried to do to katsuki he never retaliated he would just tank the attack and tell them off. Katsuki looked up to him a great deal and wanted to be just like him, strong, humble, and most of all understanding. Not to mention the authority  he showed, everyone respected him his aura was one of strength and kindness and demanded respect one most did. Those who didn't where to scared of him to do anything anyway. No matter what they did it never left a mark, he never wavered from his stance and he never backed down.

One year later

Katsuki got his quirk he was, he was releived it was strong and he could get revenge on his would be bullies and he could protect izuku for a change.

He finally joins izukus pack and gained imence strength. He told izukus plan for revenge.

Izu: Kachan I understand that what they did was wrong but to retaliate is not the awnser. You can't use you quirk on them it is no different than what they did.

Kats: yes it is I'm just getting even!

Izu: My dear friend you must for give them, this aggression and distain will only lead you down the wrong path. You still want to be a hero yes?

Kats nods while looking at the ground.

Izu: Then learn to forgive people who make mistakes. They are not villains they are kids. Show them what it really means to be a hero do not fallow them down the path of darkness they are on. Help them over come your differences and work together to build the future you want.

Kachan smiled and nodded his head then he left not knowing his parents had over heared their conversation. Izuku got up and went home only to be greeted by his parents grinning from ear to ear.

Izu: hello mom and dad how are?

He hugged them

Inko: hey baby we're good and we are so proud of you.

Izu: hmm... Why

Toshi pulling out his phone and showed izuku a video sent to them but his aunt mitsuki. Hit was of him and his conversation with kachan.

Izu: I see

Toshi: That was great advice and you still just 6 years old my boy you truly are a wise Alfa your pack is very luck.

Inko:indeed we are.

Izu: I appreciate your praise, but it is undeserved. I simply did my job as an Alfa and a future hero. Furthermore, kachan was vulnerable when this video taken, I'd appreciate it if you and aunt mitsuki would delete the video as not to make kachan uncomfortable. He trusted me and I do not wish for this video be a source of aprehention should he need to come to me in the future.

Inko: okay dear we understand, well make sure mitsuki delete it as well.

Izu: Thank you and if auntie decides she disagrees, tell her kachan is in my pack now and she should be wary when messing with them.

He finishes the sentence with a smirk. Both nodded as a shiver went down their spines

Needless to say both deleted the video.

Hey y'all that's all for this chapter I think. Of you notice something doesn't make sense leave a comment and let know I'll try to fix it. Also I never expected to get the amount of read I'm getting expcually so early on in the fic. I know high 20 doesn't seem like much but it mean a lot hope y'all enjoy.