Izukus Quirk

Today was a special day for a young man names Izuku Midoryia. Today was the day of his quirk test.

Izuku had always wanted to be a hero ever since the first appearance of his and the world #1 hero All might. Little did Izuku know that All Might (AM) was also known as Toshinori Yagi. Who just so happened to be his father.

His mother Inko Midoryia know to the world as Green Telek thought it would be best if her son didn't know his parents where heros till he was older. The danger that came from being the #1 and #4 hero was all to apperant when her friends eldest son Toya Todoroki was kidnapped a few years before Izuku was born. Fortunately he was rescued and was no worse for where but the woman thought it best to protect her son.

Little did she know he would find out sooner that she wanted him to.

The time was 6:00 am Izuku is woken up by his AM alarm.

I am here

I am here

I am here

Izuku looks at the clock as he wipes the sleep from his eyes. He's still sleepy and rolls over to go back to sleep after all he's only 4 why should he get up and 6:00 am.

Wait today is my birthday Izuku exclaimed as he sat up right in bed now shaking in anticipation of todays events. He through on his day clothes and bolts down stairs to wake his parents.

Izuku's POV

I get to my mom and dads room and swing the door open.

I see mom and dad under the covers and climb up on the bed.

Izuku (Izu): Mom dad wake up my quirk appointment is today.

Inko (Ink) : Izu baby it's to early your abountment isn't till 9:00 sweetheart.

Mom said in a tone that conveyed love, but was still stern and a fair bit groggy for having been woken up so early.

Izu: Come on mom your just being lazy you've slept enough.

Toshi: My boy it's too early now either go back to bed or get in here with you mother and eye.

I pout and give them puppy dog eyes and I can see it starting to work. But suddenly I'm floating in the air and my mom grabs me and pulls me between them. They hug me so I can't get away not for a lack of trying though.

Izu: Fine but we get up at 7:00 okay?

Toshi & Ink: 7:30

I just giggle and say deal bring a smile to their faces.

Time skip to 9:00

Narrator pov

The family of three are sitting it the waiting room waiting to be call when all of a sudden Izuku starts to squirm and rub his head.

At first the loving parents thought he was just excited till he looked at them with tears in his eyes and said his head and lower back hurt. Next thing they know their baby boy falls to the ground and let's out a wail grabbing everyone attention.

The parents worried for their child drop to his side and see his ear change shape and grow green fur as well as a tail emerging from the band of his shorts.

A Doctor comes rushing out having heard the wail the you lad let out to see a blind man and his green hairs wife looking shocked at a wolf like boy on the floor panting heavily.

He rushes over and examines the you man and notice nothing of importance. He ask the man and woman what the problem was only to get gibberish in response.

After a few minutes they calm down they explain they came in for a quirk test and then their son just sprouted a dogs ears and tail. The doctor responds with asking if the were the midoryia family. The nod and he ushers them into the back to do tests.

Time skip to after the tests

Inko's Pov

Doc: Holy shit

Inko slightly displeased with the doctors language : Excuse me mind telling me why you choose to use such language in front of my child?

Doc: I.. I'm sorry ma'am, that was unprofessional. I've just never seen results like these before.

Toshi: what do you mean is he okay!?

Doc: yes he's fine but his power level us unprecedented. The readings show he has two quirks. The first is a passive strength enhancer stronger than AM. And the second one is something new no one has seen before. It seems he has a transformation quirk that allows him to take the form of a wolf or a hybrid.

Ink:... What!?

Doc: that's not all. It appears he can add people to his pack if you will and gain the physical strength and adding them to his own all with out strain. This includes strength, speed, and stamina.

No one says anything so I continue

Doc:if the pack member is related by blood they gain the ability to transform into a wolf same as your soon however this doesn't appear to extent to the hybrid form. He will also gain the members quirk.

Toshi: Holy shit!

I stifle a laugh as his wife smacks him up side the head.

Doc:As for members not related by blood they gain some strength, speed, stamina,and heightened senses from every member but no where near as much as the young Alfa over there though.

Inkom: Alfa?

Doc: Yes he would be the Alfa of the pack everyone in the pack would be compelled to listen to him however he can negate this as he is still mostly human and we be have different from animals it would just be something you had to work around. And the last thing and in my opinion the most fascinating this mark on his collar bone is a mate mark as well as a pack mark, meaning everyone in his pack will get one when they join. It will show the characteristics with their soulmate.

The couple looks closer at the mark, it looks like a wolfs head it was white and red with grey eyes.

Doc: now you see this red fire like symbol around the mark? This indicates his mate is also a Alfa. She probably has the same quirk tough it will most likely be seeker.The thing is he will start to get bolder, more assertive, and dominate it may get tough so I'd make sure at least one of you doesn't join his pack till he is older and more wise but that might not take long as he also appears to have a high IQ most likely to help him lead. And one last thing before you leave unless you have questions that is when he meets his mate he will fight for dominance.

Inko: ok doc thank you I think where good so I think we'll take our leave.

Izu: Actually I have a question how do I add people to my pack.

Doc: Well one way is to ask if the accept they join you pack. Another is to beat them in combat but they best do so willingly this way is mostly for your mate or any other Alfa that challenges you. Why don't you try adding one of you parents to you pack, that is if they are okay with it.

Inko:I'll do it sweety will you accept me?

Izu: yeah of course I will

With that his mother's eyes glowed and a mark showed up on her collar bone it showed a yellow wolf with blue eyes.

Hey y'all that is if anyone is reading this but I wanted to get an actual chapter out so it wasn't just an explanation of the story I'd like some feed back on what's good and what's not and all. I hope it isn't to short hope you enjoy