13;)

:what happen?:

...............

Wooyoung pov:

I woke up from my sleep and look at the clock to find its 6:34 am, I think its been years since I fell this comfortable while sleeping and sleep for more than just one or two etc hours.

I sigh, as I put my head back on my pillow, wait a sec-its not a pillow, I immediately look up to see its jinnie hyung chest who woke up by my sudden action.

"Oh. Jae-ah, how are you feeling now?" Hyung ask me in his grave voice while sitting up more straighter, I also sit beside him.

"Good. I guess." I looks down at my hands on my lap playing with my fingers while bite my lower lip. I suddenly felt insecure again.

Jin hyung sigh as he monitored me to come to him and lay my head back at his chest which I did gratefully.

Hyung start stroking my hairs with one hand, I slip my arms around his waist and his other hand around my waist.

Its a comfortable position to say. Jin hyung started singing 'life goes on', making me feel more comfortable and feel my headache and thinking, rest for a while.

After what felt hours, we finally decided to wake up and make breakfast for everyone. We both get out of bed and jin hyung went to bathroom first as I make the bed and when hes out I go to bathroom and decided to just wear something not to much and not casual and that led me to a rip blue jeans which makes my legs look in their real shape, you know what I meant right, right? Anygays- oops sorry any ways, with a gray shirt on which "always keep smiling and Fighting" is written in red and to finish my clothing I also wear a white fluffy jacket with its zip open from front and a hood on back which had two ears on it as well, as its a lil cold outside. Also I wear my white converse with it. And ta da! I am ready!.

Yes, I let my hairs be in a freely way. I walk downstairs to kitchen only to find a fully dressed jin hyung cooking breakfast.

And we both started making breakfasts. Slowly as time pass yoon hyung, joonie hyung and hoseok hyung also join us and the last one jongho also, I am really glad that none of them had talk about yesterday's night event. I was in my thoughts when I heard a ding! On my phone.

I grab my phone and open only to find a message from yeosang hyung and then I remember! I promised to had breakfast with hyung. So I told jin hyung that I am gonna had breakfast with a friend and had planed already my day but later at night I will come to main house with kookie hyung, and jongho? If he had planes as well, he will join us at night as well or can leave with you to which jin hyung agreed.

I open mine and yeosang hyung chat.

💜 Sangie😎💜:

Hey, remember we're gonna have breakfast together, will pick you up at 9 in front of school, thought I should remind you again.

Me:

Thx hyung, really need it tbh.

💜 Sangie😎💜:

Ok! Text when you reach! See you later.

Me:

Later!

I sigh once again as I closed my phone and put it beside me on table.