15;)

:I am ok(?):

Wooyoung pov:

Whose name was hyung gonna say?

I kept thinking about it, not knowing that I was 3 feet away from UNDERGROUND WORLD.

A Ding sound snap me out of my thoughts and when I open my phone it was a message from snake💋, making me remember the lunch.

Snake💋:

Don't forget.

Me:

Fine.

Snake💋:

Text me when you reach the gate, I will be there.

Me:

Got it.

Snake💋:

Looks like, I have to give you a present for being a good bye.

Me:

Shut up and I am near the gate.

I take out my black mask and wear it.

I really like this mask tbh.

Anyways, when I reach the gate I message snake aka san and not even two sec later, a heavy bike stops in front of me. A light blue and black heavy bike and a hero looking type san get off of the bike and take off his black helmet.

My eyes lil wide.

Thx God I am wearing mask.

I scan him as he did same with me. He was wearing a skin tight black rip pants with black joggers, tight black shirt with black leather jacket and a Gucci belt. In short, a whole hot boy friend material.

Ahem- ok back to story.

"You look rather cute then a Phoenix I must say." Says snake-san scaning me up and down. I started to feel a lil ensure, sp I clear my throat and look in his eyes unimpressed.

"You look like shit than hot." I roll my eyes.

"Oh~ feisty again huh? Tell me Phoenix, is it just me, in front of who you like to be feisty or its..just who you are?" San lean closer with his signature smirk making me look away in disgust and rol my eyes again while pushing him back, he stumbled back a few and this time his tongue joins his smikr. I geoan as I move to sit on his bike. He chuckles as he sit on his bike, I sit behind him and due to it being a heavy bike ,I was leaned on his back but I didn't grab him after we both wear black helmets.