Chapter 2.

|Y/N House • Dining Room|

Y/n was relaxing while listening to soothing music. It's been One day they'd arrived to korea. They shifted back to their old house, where she  grew up with her Dad and Mom. The house contain a lot of memories of us. She was 17 when she and her mom shifted from here. 

Remembering all those memories she had with dad made her eyes glossy. Her eyes are still red from last night. She went to her dad's room last night. The room has his scent till yet. It made her ever more miss him. Wiping her tears Y/n walked to the dining room.

|Dining Room|

Y/N: It smells so good Mrs. Bae.

Mrs. Bae: I made all your fav Debbie...you're skinny. •A old woman in her mid 40's said with a bright smile, as she served the young lady•

Seeing her smile, that name..' Debbie..' Y/n heard it last from dad's mouth. He used to call her that and sometimes Mrs Bae too. Tears filled her eyes.

Y/N: It's...taste..same..he..l-loved it too. 

Mrs. Bae: My baby don't cry....your dad doesn't like it when you cry right? •She said as she wrapped her hands around Y/n pulling her into a big warm hug•

She missed this hug. So warm. She just felt safe and home. She was like a mother to her. She was 3 when Mrs. Bae came into their family. She took care of Y/n more than her mom did. Mrs Bae knew Y/n was being rude to her mother but when she looked at the poor girl all her justifications ran down the shore.

After this small session. Y/n had a quick texting convo with her mom..she said she couldn't be home in the afternoon as she had some business..so yeah..in the evening.

|Y/N's Bedroom|

Y/n checked her phone and it was 1:30 pm. She walked to her closet and changed her clothes into white designer jeans, a white silk shirt, and a cherry red coat with a pair of red heels. Then she took her cap mask and sunglasses walked out of the house got in her car and drove off to her required destination. 

|Office Reception|

Y/n walked towards the reception ignoring all the looks she's getting right now. 

Receptionist: Good Afternoon Ms. What can I do for you? •She asked in an elegant manner. Y/n removed her mask and glasses and smiled at the Receptionist •

Y/N: Debbie. I have got an appointment with Mr. Lee.

Receptionist: Oh yes. Ms Debbie. Mr. Wen will be here soon to lead your way. •Y/n nodded at her and put her glasses and mask on her back•

After waiting for a few minutes she saw a man walking toward her, assuming it was Mr. Wen, Mr. Lee's assistant. He gave Y/n a slight nod and showed her the way to the office. 

|Mr. Lee's Office|

As soon as Y/n and Mr. Lee's gaze meet. He signaled her to sit as Mr. Wen walked to Mr. Lee's side. Y/n removed my glasses as she sat in front of Mr. Lee or her 'Mom's Boyfriend'. 

Mr.Lee: Nice to meet you, Deb-

Y/N: Y/N. You can call me Y/N....can we have some privacy? •Y/n said as she looked at Mr. Wen who looked at Mr. Lee and she gave a bow and walked out of the office•

Mr. Lee: So, Y/N...how can I help you...

Y/N: Don't act like you don't know me...I know Mom had told you about me. 

Mr Lee: I apologize....feel comfortable..you'll have something?

Y/N: Why are you doing all this? Do you really love her? After all, you have a good number of 'Ex'