Chapter 28.

GD: Jackson Wang. It was him.                          [On Phone]

Y/N: What do you mean by him....? 

GD: Y/N..actually we did some research on him and find out the real reason why he got fired. 

Y/N: Just say it....I really want to know who the real Jackson is. 

GD: He intentionally messed up with the timings of the mission and the outcome was the utter failure, he intentionally misguided the agents and when the things started to slip from his hand he tried to be innocent but higher up got to know something is wrong so they investigated him but they didn't found anything.

Y/N:.....

GD: Hey...Y/N you there..?

Y/N: Y-yeah...get ready...he can't escape....not anymore.

GD: Contact JB for any kind of help there...take care.

Y/N: Thanks...you too.

Pulling the phone away from my ear I closed my eye tight and I gripped my phone tighter. That Jackson...played enough with us. Now he need to face consequences for what he'd done. I won't let him stroll free after what he did! 

Jin: Y/N! What's up? Why are you standing there alone...? COME JOIN US! •He called from far away•

Y/N: Coming. •Putting on a smile you placed the phone back in your pocket as you jogged to them•

After spending some more time at the beach the group finally left the beach and get back home. 

|Next Day • College|

It was our science class, we're waiting for Jackson to come.

Jungkook: Oye, where..? •He tapped my desk as he sit beside me, bringing me out of my thoughts•

Y/N: Did you say something..? •I said as I pulled my science notes from the bag•

Jungkook: Why opening the notes...you won't need this. 

Y/N: Huh? Go to your seat prof will be here soon. 

Jungkook: You talking about that Jackson..? He left the job. 

Y/N: What? When?

Jungkook: You don't know..? Everyone knows that he quit today...so for the meantime there are no classes till the science department appoint someone new.

Y/N: But why he left so sudden?

Jungkook: How would I know? At Least now I will not get to see his damn face. Btw, wanna hang out a cabin..? 

She nodded as she followed Jungkook to the cabin.

|BTS Cabin|

She was sitting on the couch while Jungkook was playing game on Xbox.

'Why that man leave his job so sudden? Did he got to know that we all know about him..? But how that's is even possible? Either he's too much intelligent or we're having a traitor among us.' 

Pulling her phone out she opened JB's contact and texted him

"JB Jackson left the college. Can we meet tonight at headquarters..?"

After waiting for some time he texted you back.

"Actually I was about to tell you that we've a meeting tonight, and see you got to know be there on time we will take there later with others" [JB]