-Chapter 21-

Y/N'S POV

~~~~~~~~

"IT'S YOUUUUUUU THAT I LIEEE WITHHHHHHH,"

"AS THE AAAAATOM BOMB LOCK INNNNN,"

"OH ITS YOUUUUUUU THAT I WATCH TV WITHHHHH,"

"AS THE WORLDDDDDD, AS THE WORLD CAAAAVES IN."

I jolted awake from the girls singing their hearts out at 6 AM.

I grumbled as i got out of bed and walked to the living room to confront these assholes.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GUYS?" i threw my hands up in both disgust and anger.

While i was suffering, crying myself to sleep, having a panic attack over basically nothing, these wonderful girls were jamming to Matt Maltese.

Sofie and Alex's eyes widened when i came in, then they stopped the music and collected themselves.

It was so damn early that London was still dark outside, too.

"Suh-sorry, N/n." Sofie spoke.

"Yeah." Alex fumbled with her fingers.

"Do you even realize how fucking early it is?!" i rubbed at my eye.

Sofie looked over at the kitchen clock.

"6:30 AM..." she mumbled, and twisted a bit.

"ARGH!" i scrunched my hair with my hands.

"We're sorry, N/n. It's just-"

"You've been in such a mood lately."

"THAT'S BECAUSE MY HEART IS RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST, SOFIE!" i exclaimed.

Sofie stumbled back, seemingly because she was a softie.

Softie Sofie is what we used to call her.

I grumbled, then angrily walked back to my room. I slammed the door shut and cried.

I heard the girls' doors slam, too.

I screamed into my pillow and fell back asleep.

------

LOUIS'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"LOUIS!" my sister barged into my room quite rudely. "GET UP!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?" i screamed back, in a rather horse and sickly morning voice.

"SHuT UP!" she screamed, and shut the door behind her; then opened it seconds later, but only a tiny bit. "We're going on a morning walk. Get dressed, and no is not an answer." then she slammed the door and left me questioning why i'm related to her.

But nevertheless, i got up, rubbed my eyes, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a pair of gray boxers and a black hoodie, and my hair was oily and all over the place. I combed my hand through it and sighed heavily.