-Chapter 2-

Y/N'S POV

~~~~~~~~

"N/N! Over here!" Alex waves to me. I run to her. 

"Hey girls! Are y'all excited about London?" I ask. They both nod. 

"Of course! Imagine winter in London! Full of snow...In California the closest thing to winter we have is rain and Peppermint Mochas." Sofie says. The three of us were all born in Cali, so we've known the struggle for a long time.

"That reminds me...anything ya got to eat, Sof?" I took off my backpack and put it in between my legs. 

"Woke up late again, Y/n? I'm not even surprised..." She reached inside her canvas bag and pulled out an oatmeal cookie. 

"Sick! Thanks, Sof. Anyways, we're leaving tomorrow. Wanna come hang at my house and pack with me?" I said while taking a bite out of my cookie. 

I always knew Sofie had my back. 

"Sure! What time is our flight?" She asks. 

"9AM." My mouth was full of cookie.

"You gotta be fucking kidding, N/n." Alex stuttered.

"I'm not! I know it's early, but you guys said you wanted window seats." I responded.

"We did not say that!" Sofia croaked, her cheeks getting red. Window seats were 'childish' in high school. 

"Pussies." I snorted, finishing my cookie. The alarm went off, signaling there was 5 minutes before my first class.

"Alright, babes. I gotta go. I'll see ya at my house after school!" 

"See ya, N/n!" They said in unison.

------

I sighed. Another 5 minutes of class, and I was free for 2 weeks.

"Flip to page 102 in your history textbooks, and after you read paragraphs 2 and 3 you're all free to go." Whisper-cheers went all around the class.

After staring at a page for 5 minutes, I grabbed my bag, tugging it over my shoulders. I gave 0 fucks about school on Friday's. I waited by the classroom for Alex and Sof when my phone dinged, signaling I had a text message. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Lily.

Lils 🙄💗

heyyy n/nnnnn done w school yet??

Me

                                                                      waiting for alex and sof.
imma miss u while im at london, lils :c

im gonna miss ya too bubba :(( promise to FT me every night ?

promise, lilsss <3
i gotta go now, i think alex and sof are coming.