Break Up

Wilbur POV

I don't feel guilty for liking Y/N anymore, and I'm breaking up with Angelica today. I don't know what's going to happen.
I might move out but I'll have to stay in this hotel until I find a place, if Y/N doesn't want to come with me that's fine it's her choice but I hope she does come with me because I would rather live with her than live alone.

"Will!!!" I heard a voice say shaking me awake.
"Whatttt!" I said with a croaky morning voice.
"Niki is coming in 2 weeks!!" Y/N excitedly said.
"That's great!! But where is she going to stay?" I asked.
"The room next to ours! She booked it last night we were up all night on FaceTime!"
"That's cool! Do you wanna go somewhere for breakfast?" I questioned.
"Yeah I was thinking we go back to La Boheme but we can both enjoy it this time because last time I felt like a third wheel" She suggested.
"Yeah I'll have a quick shower, are you ready?"
"Yeah!"

Y/N POV

I was waiting for Will in the shower and I got a text from Alex.

Alex🍃:
Are u going to vidcon in July?

Y/N:
Wasn't planning on it but where?

Alex🍃:
There's one in London and one in California but I'm going to the California one I might be going to the London one but idk yet

Y/N:
Oh that sounds cool! I might go but I'm not sure, it's March so I have 4 months to think but I probably will

Alex🍃:
Oh it's just we have a group chat of whose going and everyone asked if you're going

Y/N:
Oh tell them I said I'll think
read: 9:56am

I was excited that Alex asked me about vidcon because I could go with Will! I'll talk to him about it later. I heard will get out the shower and I asked if he was ready.

"Uh can you turn around I haven't got any clothes, oh wait actually I've got a towel nevermind!" He said.
"Oh okay!" I replied.

Then he came out and wow... I mean no not wow that's bad it's just I didn't expect Will to look like that without a shirt I mean it's just I-
Idk he just looks kinda cute but I DONT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT HE'S JUST A FRIEND!!
But I didn't notice that I was just staring I got a bit too distracted.

"Y/N? You good?" He asked confused.
"Oh- I... yeah I'm fine are you fine? Well obviously you're fine I'm fine! Have I already said that? Oh!" I laughed nervously.
He laughed and gave me a weird look.

After he got ready we headed off and had a quick walk before we went to the restaurant.

"So have you broke up with Angelica yet?" I asked.
"No I haven't but I'm gonna talk to her tonight" he replied.
"Oh by the way Alex asked if I wanted to go to vidcon!" I said.
"Oh really! I was actually planning on going to the London one, we should go together!" He said, I noticed his smile got wider and he seemed really excited.
"Yeah Alex has a group chat I can ask him to add us!" I added.
"Yeah definitely thats exciting!"

We got a table and he had an all day breakfast (hash brown, eggs, bacon, sausages and beans) and I had toast.
We talked for a while but it got to 11:30am and they were closing until the evening. We walked home and he left to go break up with Angelica... I was kinda nervous.

Wilbur POV

I was on my way to the apartment and I was so anxious of what would happen but I knew I would have to talk to her about it one day, I knocked on and she answered the door.
"Oh Will..." She said, she looked like she had been crying.
"We need to talk!" I said angrily.
"Yeah why have you two gone off together! Are you cheating on me?" She asked in an angry voice.
"I think I should be asking you that! I saw you kissing another fucking guy!!" I yelled.
"Oh god you saw?" She said worryingly.
"Yeah and I'm staying in a hotel with Y/N until I find a place!" I explained.
"Wait is she moving out too?" She asked as a tear dropped from her face.
"Well I don't know yet I haven't asked her!" I replied.
"I'm so sorry please forgive me!!" I was so angry that I just flipped her off and walked away.

When I got back to the hotel room I just stood still and Y/N ran to met, she hugged me and it felt really nice. I felt like crying but I didn't want to cry in front of her.