Birthday Bummers

Scroll to the bottom and read the note before reading because the chapter will make more sense :)

So it's been a few months since vidcon we all had a blast it was fun meeting everyone and seeing all the fans but whilst I was there I saw Angelica.

I don't want to be a bitch but I will be one anyway, I hate her still.
Like i've not forgot what she's done, That slag can actually go die.

Anyway, my birthday was last week and I got drunk with everyone...

Flashback...

Quackity: So Y/N are you excited to be 24 you old shit
Y/N: I don't even know how you can even say words like what
Karl: Okay what even was that sentence
Y/N: Numbers from the alphabet duh
Niki: Guys I love you all let's just buy a house
Y/N: We should just like fly to LA and like buy one houses aren't expensive I have like £3 that's enough
George: You are so right, slay

After a few minutes of trying to search stuff on safari without typos I found a website where you can just like buy houses I don't know how I managed to do it.

I think you can guess what happened next...

Y/N Guys I just bought a 8 bedroom house
Wilbur: stop. you did not.

Oh but I did though.
A room for each of us😐 Me and Will, Niki, George, Karl, Eret, Alex, Minx and even a spare bedroom

Wilbur: How the fuck do you have the money for that I can't believe you just did that are you actually going crazy what the hell is your problem
Y/N: Relax it's not like I actually bought it

You did but okay.

Y/N: Happy birthday dear grandpaaagaaahah happyyyyyhhyyjyh birthdayyyhyhyhy to youououoououou
Minx: Stop I hate that annoying as bitch as far cunt elephant
George: I don't even know what you're on about
Alex: I hope you fall off that fucking swing and snap your neck and never recover and spend the rest of your life as a vegetable
Y/N: Honestly words couldn't describe how much I relate to the words you are saying

Girl what are you even on about.

Okay so anyway tomorrow we move in and Wilbur is still like SHOOK but like oh well what can we do, We have the money for it I still can believe that everyone still agreed even when they were sober like what.
So we have packed all of our stuff and yeah that's it we are moving in.

A lot of other stuff also happened that night before I was drunk.

Flashback...

"Y/N are you enjoying you're party?" Will asked.
"Yeah it's so fun thank you so much" I replied.

Me and Will were having the time of our lives we were listening to music we have like 50 people we rented this like club for the night before we went to the apartment.
I was doing sours and like jägerbombs and sambuca's because it's my birthday (guys literally never do sambuca it's the worst apart from like specially occasions white sambuca is literally the worst) Anyway I wasn't drunk yet but Wilbur brought me to this room because the door had a lock on it.

"Happy birthday!" Wilbur said.
"Thank you, What are we doing in here?" I asked.
"Oh you'll see..." He said.

Will pushed me against the wall and we were making out like crazy it had never been that intense.

"Y/N I want you do fuck me" He whispered in my ear.

Girl I know you did not just say that.
I mean like I want to but likeeeeee ahhh.
It would honestly be the best birthday present. I mean... What.

"Will I don't know..." I said.

Me and Will have obviously never done it but I've thought about it we've never spoke about it though.

Before I could say something else he unclipped my bra.

Now girlie you haven't even took my dress off you need to hold your horsies.

"You're so hot Y/N" He whispered under his breath.

WHY IS HE SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THIS??!?!????&/&3)28-£272&/)

I started unbuttoning his top and he lifted my dress off, He grazed his fingers along my waist and then suddenly he was on top of me on a black couch, The LED's in the room were red...

I was facing down on the couch and he was sat on me... Then it happened.

He fucked me so hard I couldn't even remember what it was like.

"Oh my god" I moaned.
"Yeah you like that?" He whispered.

I couldn't even nod it was too intense...

It was so good I remember every detail...
I've never been fucked like that before...

After it was over I layed on my back and he started kissing my chest and went all the way down to my 🐱...

"Oh god" I whispered.

I think you know what's happening...

"Will stop please I don't like it..." I said.

I did... I'm just not ready for it...

"I've been waiting for this moment..." He said.
"Honestly same..." I replied.
"Will you were wearing a condom right?" I asked.

His face dropped. Girl how you gonna hook up with me then forget the bloody condom???

"Will you dirty little shit answer me!!" I angrily said.
"Whoops?" He muttered.
"Oh my god I'm actually going to kill you!" I screamed.

This had never happened before.

"Will how could you be this stupid??? No other guys have ever forgotten!!!" I shouted.
"Wait what do you mean other guys? Are you not a virgin?" He asked.
"Will I'm 24 what do you think?" I replied.

It wasn't the best night but we decided to just forget about it and keep it positive since it was my birthday but secretly I wanted to literally just die.

We haven't spoke about it since and don't worry I know what you're thinking "omg she's pregnant isn't she??" Fortunately I got my period yesterday so thank fuck for that but I feel like getting revenge on Wilbur... I really want to buy a fake test and convince him I'm pregnant to see how he'll react :)

Authors Note:

HELLO!
Right basically you are probably here from the top where I said to read this but basically when there's a big group of people having a conversation it's just gonna be like "Name:"
like for example

Person 1: Hi
Person 2: Hello
Person 3: heyy

But if it's just 2 people having a conversation it will just be like;

"blah blah blah" Your mom said.
"blah blah blah" Your dad said.

And also THIS CHAPTER IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS... THINGS HAPPEN LIKEEEEEEE EEEEE IM A LOT MORE HORNY THAN I WAS WHEN I MADE THE FIRST CHAPTER LMAOOO ENJOY READING :)