elena

Stefan hesitantly approached the witch and honestly no one could blame him, she turned around and looked at the stake in his hands but didn't say anything.

"Get it over with stefan"she said, she wasn't going to fight him and if he really wanted her dead then she'd let him kill her.

"I just have one question"he said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is it?"she asked curiously.

"Was it worth it?"he asked and she sighed, leaning against the counter.

"I'm still trying to figure that part out"she replied honestly.

"Damon wants me to kill you before you kill us but I don't believe you'd do that, no matter how provoked you are"he said and she smiled softly, moving around him.

"You could always read me so well"she tells him and he shrugs.

"You're an open book"he said, she turns around and looks at him.

"Would you have killed me?"she asked curiously.

"If you were a different person but you're not a threat to me or anyone here"he tells her and she nods, biting her lip to keep from smiling.

"Would you let me?"he asked.

"If that's what you really wanted"she said and shrugged.

"Why?"he then asked.

"I couldn't bring myself to harm you"she shrugs.

"Or damon"stefan asked.

"Especially damon"she tells him and shakes her head.

"She really pulled a number on him didn't she?"she asked after a moment.

"Yeah, hopefully one day he'll see the truth but in the meantime we need to get you some more clothes"he tells her.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"she asked,  slightly offended and confused.

"We're living in the modern world mary-anne, this'll draw attention towards ourselves and we don't want that"he explains and she frowned.

"Fine"she grumbles.

"I think I have one of elena's shirts, you should be able to fit it"he tells her and she perks up at the unfamiliar name.

"Who's elena?"she asked,  following him as he walks to his room.

"His girlfriend"damon pops up behind her and she glanced back at him.

"How long have you been there?"she asked damon as she stopped, stefan opens his door and they enter.

"Long enough"damon shrugs.

"When can I meet her?"she asked curiously.

"Tomorrow, you still look young and we can enroll you into school"stefan tells her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh please, she's doesn't want to join in your little game of let's pretend I'm a high schooler"damon said and she looks at him.