Choas Beast vs Mana Beast part 1

We skidded to a stop once inside as we saw Cazzo who was the same size as either King Kong of Godzilla which everone comes to your mind first, he looked like a cross between one of those ugly dog things from the Ghostbusters and that dog thing from the one Predator movies and he was destroying everything in his path. Marnie came running over with Quinfree in her arms which alarmed us. Raihan hurried over to her "What happened?" Marnie looked at him "She saved me from being stepped on by Cazzo, she pushed me out of the way and got stepped on in my place" Piers walked over and called on Undine for help, he used her healing rain healing spell and soon the little dragon opened her eyes. She sat up in Marnie's arms and looked around and when she saw Piers she gave him a smile "Thank you" Piers nods "And thank you for saving my sister" Quinfree nods and tests her wings. Marnie shook her head "Oh yeah...big and ugly there can feed on the dynmax powers as well" Raihan looked over at Cazzo "Shit, there are tons of those things around..only place that doesn't have one is Spikemuth" I then filled Marnie in what the Mana Goddess had said and what power her brother had now gained. A huge clawed foot came for me but I was pushed out the way by Piers who had began transforming into the Mana Beast, he grabbed a hold of Cazzo's foot and held it in place "Oh no you don't you ugly mother fucker, you are going down" Raihan, Marnie and I quickly got out of the way and some where safe for the time being. I messaged the others warning them that Cazzo got to a stone and is now the Choas Beast and is locked in a fight with Piers who gained the powers of the Mana Beast. With Piers holding his foot in the air Cazzo went off balance and fell over crashing into the gym making me and Raihan wince "I hope everyone got out of there" Piers growled at Cazzo as he glowed with mana "I will not let you destroy our world or any one's world! We are to live together sharing this world, making a world as you see fit will not work, the world has to be fit for everyone to live together in!" Cazzo got back up on his feet and looked at Piers and growled at him "I will do as I want" Piers smirked "Fine then I'll just have to hand you your ass now won't I?" and with that he allowed the transformation to take place. Something caught my attention "Raihan look!" I pointed out some pokemon, he looked in the direction that I was pointing "Those are pokemon that can gigantamax...they're feeding Piers thier power..they're helping him fight Cazzo, it's their way of fighting back" Raihan's Duraludon broke free and began feeding his power to Piers as he could gigantamax, My lapras did the samething. Piers laughed as he felt the power surge through "I think you're out numbered Cazzo.." Marnie's Grimmsnarl and Piers's Obstagoon did the samething giving him even more power. Once the glowing died down we got to see the transformation that Piers went though..he looked like a cross between the light and dark dragon, his hair was a mane of black and white spikes that went down his back. He looke at Cazzo "Bring it on dickface" Raihan got a surprise "What is with the people and pokemon  didn't we tell them to get to safety?" I looked around "Raihan, they have had enough, they are starting to fight back and all those people are from all eight regions, uniting as one like the legends unite the regions together" Cazzo let out a roar and called forth a bunch of Chaos Creatures which made me look at my husband "Aren't you glad they stayed..we would not be able to take all of those on our own" A portal opened and Becca, Derek, Saturn, Avery, and Jinx came out and looked at us "You aren't in this alone" Becca kept the portal open and a few of the recovered team leaders came out. Maxie looked at us "We helped make this mess, let us help clean it up, Becca was nich enough to return our Pokemon to us" I nodded "Very well" Cazzo fired a chaos ball at Piers who swatted back into his face "Care to try again or do you want me to show you how it's done?" Cazzo growled at him which just made Piers power up a ball of mana energy and fire it at him, hitting him dead on. Cazzo then realized something was wrong.."The stones..they should be feeding me thier power..what's happening?" Noah appeared by me "Oh you know they had a change of heart and are now feed Piers the power instead of you" Cazzo turned his attention to Noah "Why you little cockroach" Noah stuck his tongue out at Cazzo making me laugh. Using the distraction Piers swung around using his tail as a weapon and knocked Cazzo down "Pay attention to you opponant dipshit...you would so fail the gym challange, hell you wouldn't even get passed Raihan"