Sending the Men to the Store/Secret of the Maze

Raihan looked at the list to figure out where to start "Lets start with the pop so the heavy items are on the bottom and we can set the other stuff ontop with out crushing them" Piers nodded and got a shopping cart and headed off to get the stuff on the list and as I said some extra stuff that was not on the list. A few grunts also happened to be at the store and seen both Piers and Raihan shopping and knew with my mate being away from me I'd be an easy target but they also didn't know I had others with me that will protect me until Raihan came back. One was quick to call Noah and let him know my mate was away from me and if he wanted they would go after Raihan and Piers to keep them from leaving right away. Noah told them not to do anything right now and he was going to send someone to scout out the maze as he was told about the mirrors being covered in dirt as if hiding something from veiw. Piers held up two bags of crisps "they couldn't say which flavors could they?" Raihan laughed "anything as long as its not spicy, spicy does not agree with Jenna right now" Piers put the two bags he had in the cart "Spicy doesn't agree with Becca either" Raihan laughed "Did Jenna ever tell Becca what she did to me the one night?" He shook his head "If she did, Becca didn't say anything to me" Raihan put some pretzles in the cart "Spicy stuff gives her bad gas which i think is also caused by being pregnant, I made her mad and she shoved my head under the blanket after she passed gas, not pleasent" Piers laughed "I did that to Becca the one night, she got even with me though" Raihan laughed as well "Do I want to know what she did to you?" Piers threw some cheese curls in "Samething I did to her, though that night for dinner we had spicy curry and hers was worse then mine" Raihan checked the list "We need to go to the deli...pregnancy cravings have started" Piers nodded and turned around and headed for the deli, Raihan follwed behind checking to see what was all needed from there. Rahain got the lunchmeat I wanted and Piers recieved a text from Becca and had to tell Raihan he'd be back and went and got what Becca had asked him for which was a box of tampons and he didnt have a problem picking them up for her as he usually had to pick up stuff like that for Marnie. Raihan checked the list again "ok she wants some ice cream then we can pay and go home." Piers followed after him "Did she say what kind of flavor?" Raihan shook his head "But it's ok, I know what she likes and its Strawberry and Peach fruit bars" They got the fruit bars and some other kinds of ice cream then went to check out.

A Grunt was sent to investigate the maze, thankfully she remembered the door that led into the castle was in Hammerlocke Staduim and wearing normal clothing had no trouble getting near the door and picking the lock to get in. Once in the grunt let out her Corvisquire and had her flap her wings cleaning the mirrors off and she quickly called Noah "Sir, the mirrors show the way through the maze" Noah knocked a book off his desk in surprise "So its a mirror maze, you need to use the mirrors" The grunt confrimed it "But apparently Raihan has the maze memorized so he can just run through it without a problem" Noah flagged down an Admin told him what was going and sent him to let Cyrus and the others know then got back to the phone call "Follow the mirrors and see what you can find, there has to be a reason the maze is set up like that" The grunt let one of her other pokemon out to help out "Will do sir" and with that she hung up and began her journy through the maze. She found one door and opened it and snapped some pictures with her phone "Ok this is a throne room" she goes in and looks around taking some more pictures before she leaves and follows the mirrors some more. She came across another door towards the back of the maze and opened it and found it lead to the vault, she snapped some pictures and then sent them to Noah. It didn't take Noah long to call her "Execellent you found another way into the vault, now all we need is away into that flat without getting attacked, but we can wait on that as I want Jenna when she's about a month away from having the baby" The Grunt looked around some more "There's a big dragon statue that some one could duck behind and wait until someone opens the door to the flat" Noah thought about it "Then what? jump them for the key?" The Grunt couldn't help but laugh "No I figured as they went in and the door was going shut hurry out of hiding and shove something in the door to keep it from closing all the way" Noah was shocked at that plan "That's an excellent Idea, but block the door with what?" The Grunt had her hand on her pokeballs "My Kecleon, he can make himself invisiable they won't be able to see what is blocking the door" After confirming a few other things she was allowed to leave and return to the hideout.