Chapter Two

It had been a few days since Arisu moved in. She spent most of the time in her room, where she felt safe. it was familiar to her. Just staying in her room, silent. If she was completely honest, she was scared. Scared of what Akito had planned for her. Arisu decided she'd write in the notebook Tohru gave her to pass the hours by.

February 20th, 20XX
I recently moved in with Shigure, Kyo, and Yuki Sohma. It seems they have another girl living here. They don't remember me. Tohru, the girl, seems nice. She cooks really tasty food. I miss being friends with Kyo and Yuki, if only...

She heard a knock on the door and stopped writing. She got up from the desk in her room and opened it. It was Shigure. She assumed it was because it was Monday, meaning she'd have to go to school. Earlier, Friday, she had taken an entrance exam. It seemed that she had passed. She was going to the same school as Yuki, Tohru, and Kyo.

She was going to school with her old friends. "Morning, Arisu. Time to get ready for school." Shigure said in a sing-song voice. He handed her a uniform and then shut the door. She took the uniform. It was just a simple uniform.

She put it on in the bathroom. When she was done, she took a moment to brush out her ankle-length hair. She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. She looked at her outfit, noticing the way it'd show her bruises and scars on her legs. She sighed.

She wore a pleated navy blue skirt and a white button-up. She also wore a red tie. She didn't really feel like wearing the rest of the uniform. She sighed and put on some black tights. She put her pitch-black hair in a high ponytail and looked herself over again.

Once she decided she was decent, she left the bathroom, fidgeting with the strings of her choker. The choker was something she always wore. Her mother had given it to her, making it so she could not use her power. It looked like a red bow. She couldn't take it off, and honestly, she was scared to.

She knew she'd easily lose control with it off, turning into a form, almost similar to Kyo's. However, hers was...

Someone called her name and interrupted her thoughts. It seemed like everyone liked to do that. Being the second time she got interrupted in under an hour. The person who called her name was of course Shigure. Great. "Are you ready for school?" She just nodded. She assumed the others left.

Now it was time to face hell. People. It would be a lie to say she wasn't nervous. I mean, she was an inch away from a panic attack. They arrived at school, and she walked in. She wondered to her class. Apparently, the grades were mixed, so of course, she ended up in the same classes as the other Sohma's. She saw the teacher motion her over.

"Hello class, today we have a new student."