Chapter 1

Liliana's POV

'This is your captain speaking. We will be landing at Domino Airport in 5 minutes. Please stow away your tray tables and keep your seats in the upright position.'

I followed his instructions and looked out the window. In a few minutes I would get to see the two people I missed the most in my life.

TIME SKIP

'YUGIIII!!' I saw him at the end of a hallway.

'LILY!!' He saw me.

My little brother ran into my arms, and we hugged for the first time in 8 years. He was crying tears of joy, and I gently rubbed his back, smiling gently.

'I missed you so much nee-chan!' He said through sobs.

'Me too, little brother.

I saw three people walk up behind Yugi, one of which I recognised.

'Hey Tea, how are you?'

'Liliana?' I can't believe it's you! It's been so long!' she gushed.

'You two know her?' A boy with dirty blonde hair questioned Yugi and Tea.

'Yeah. I'm Liliana Muto, but you can call me Lily. I'm Yugi older sister by two years.'

'Wowww. You're pretty.' A tall boy with brown hair said, blushing.

I laughed. 'Thanks! And yeah, I've known Tea for as long as Yugi has. Which reminds me...' I smiled slyly. 'Are you two dating yet?' I said, pointing at Yugi and Tea, who blushed furiously.

'Ane, it's not like that!' Yugi tried to defend himself.

'Oh, come on. Everyone knows you two were made for each other!' I smirked.

'We're just friends Lily.' Tea said in a low, and somewhat dangerous tone.

'Really? Because your face says otherwise!' I said cheekily, pointing at her crimson face. 'Fine. If you really insist.' I sighed in mock defeat.

The two boys introduced themselves as Tristan and Joey. Then the 5 of us walked to the Game shop, and I saw my grandfather. He hadn't changed a bit in 8 years.

'Your room's the second one on the right.' He said, and I nodded.

'Your room? Wait... are you-' Yugi was confused.

'Yes, Yugi, I'm here to stay.' I gave him a smile, which he returned tenfold.

I unpacked, and then we all went to Yugi's room.

'So, Lily, what have you been up to? What's happened to you in the last eight years onee-chan?' Yugi asked.

I recounted all my adventures, and everyone was in awe. I had won several major dueling tournaments.

'And I heard you won the Duelist Kingdom tournament, your majesty.' I smiled at my little brother, the King of Games.

Yugi smiled sheepishly. 'I guess I did. But everyone helped!'

'Yeah, especially me!' Joey interjected.

Grandpa walked in. 'Oh, by the way, Lily, I've arranged for you to go to Yugi's high school as well.'

'You did? Thanks so much!' I hugged Grandpa, before he left us to chat.

TIME SKIP

The next day, Yugi and I left early to get my timetable and so that he could show me where all my classes were. Eventually, Tea arrived, and Joey and Tristan showed up in the nick of time.

We all had homeroom together, and I had the rest of my classes by myself, so I would have to make some new friends.

I sat idly in my first period class, not really listening to the teacher, until she called my name and asked my to introduce myself.

Ack. Well, here goes...