15

disclaimer: slightly different from the kdrama

Hana couldn't breathe properly, by the time Jukyung told her the location of the hospital, she didn't waste anytime running there while the employee tried to shout out that her latte was ready. Hana came to the hospital and asked the nurse where Lee Suho's hospital room was, by the time she got the room number, she sprinted into the hallway while ignoring the shouts of the nurse.

The hospital room door opened and Hana came in to see Seojun and Suho sharing a room where she also saw Jukyung by Seojun's bedside. Hana looked where Suho was and she saw his leg being casted while lying in bed. she didn't waste anytime bursting into tears while walking up to him. Suho couldn't help but feel his heart break a bit seeing her cry because of him. Hana sat down next to him and held his hand while still silently sobbing.

"D-don't scare m-me l-like that." Hana softly whispered to Suho. the injured boy squeezed her hand to reassured that he was okay. Suho was in a bad mood when his father had visited him but when Hana showed up, his mood felt lighter. Hana kept asking questions like a nagging wife, "have you eaten, are you hungry, do you need some water, are you cold, are you hot, do you want me to fluff the pillows for you..." Suho smiled and told her that he was fine and he doesn't need anything. that made Hana's worry falter but not too much.

Hana decided to go with Jukyung to get some food for the boys while they rest. when the two girls finally left, it felt a bit awkward for them until they work through their differences. the two former best friends became friends again after talking it out until Seojun asked Suho for some help.

Back at where the girls were, it was awkward at first well only for Jukyung. Hana noticed and smiled saying, "you must really care for Seojun huh?" Jukyung had her eyes widened and shook her head in embarrassment. Hana just giggled and said, "i think Seojun is a nice boy. even though he shows a tough act to the public, he's a big softie."Jukyung agreed with that statement before walking back to the hospital with Hana.

By the time the girls walked back to the hospital room, what they had saw made them froze in place. the nurse that came to check on them also saw and said, "i'll come back later to give you some privacy." Hana and Jukyung both looked at each other than back at the boys. both Suho and Seojun looked like they were about to kiss or have an intimate moment. when they saw the girls at the door, they quickly moved away from each other.

Jukyung and Hana asked the boys if they should leave and both of the boys shouted no. Hana and Jukyung looked at each again before giggling together. both of the girls started to have a friendly relationship even after Jukyung admitted that she liked Suho but it seems like she could move on from now on.

Soojin quickly found out that Suho got admitted to the hospital so she rushed to see him. when she was about to come in, what she had saw made her blind by rage. Hana and Suho were happily cuddling well more like Hana hugging him while Suho's hand was caressing her head. Suho then pecked her on the nose and lips which made Hana giggled. Soojin quickly turned and walked away with anger in her eyes.

02/26/21
(not edited)