epilogue

3 years later

3 years later

Inside a master bedroom, a married couple is peacefully sleeping but this time there was something but more like someone between them. a little boy whose name is Lee Yejun was cuddled up between his parents. Hana's arm was secured around her little boy while Suho's arm was draped around both of them.

Yejun had both of his parent's trait. he has dark hazel brown eyes and a darker shade of brown hair from his dad. but his facial structure and personality was from his mom. when he was a newborn, he was always a crybaby almost like his mom but as time pass by, well that phase didn't really change. he was more of a mommy's boy since Hana loves spoiling him with love and affection but sometimes Suho would be jealous of his own son.

He is now almost 18 months old so he can only speak a few words like mommy or daddy. the worst word was "no" when he always refused something in a pouting way.

After the couple had Yejun, they didn't age at all. Hana still looked like a beautiful princess back from her school days while Suho still had his handsome prince appearance, even when they're only 29-30 years old.

Soon a little whimper was heard in the bedroom which immediately woke Hana up. she looked down to see her little boy in her arms squirming. she gently removed her husband's arm so she could easily get up. as Suho was still sleeping, Hana held her baby boy to his own room to prepare him for the day. today Hana and Suho decided to have a day off so they could spend more time with Yejun.

Both parents were always busy due to being successful in life so they always have someone babysitting Yejun. Hana finally finished changing Yejun and carried him back to where his dad was. Suho was still sleeping so Hana carefully place Yejun next to his father who was looking at his mom with curious brown eyes. "okay mommy has to go and change, don't disturb daddy too much." she then kissed his chubby cheeks before walking to the bathroom.

As a shower was soon heard from the bathroom, Yejun looked at his sleeping dad before giggling and took his hair to play with. at first it was just petting but then he started making a fist motion which pained Suho a bit. he slowly opened his eyes only to see his son drooling a bit while playing with his bed hair. "good morning to you too." Suho said sleepily while Yejun just laughed. as yes, Yejun may be a crybaby but he's also just a ball of sunshine.

Suho heard the shower going on as he knew his wife was in the bathroom. he sat up and stretched a bit before letting his son play with his fingers. as the father and son were bonding in the bedroom, Hana finally came out, she saw Suho awake. she walked up to him with a towel around her body and kissed him good morning.

Yejun made grabbing hand motions towards his mom which shows he wants to he carried. Hana giggled and just peck his nose before walking to the walk in closet to pick an outfit for the day. Hana decided to wear a designer black and white sundress along with an expensive white handbag.

Hana took Yejun in her arms to let Suho her and change also

Hana took Yejun in her arms to let Suho her and change also. Suho kissed his wife once more before walking to the bathroom. Hana went downstairs to make breakfast for the family. she placed Yejun on a play mate in the living room so she could cook some breakfast. Hana made rice, tofu soup, scramble egg that is rolled up, and alone with some side dishes.

Suho came downstairs dressed in a white collar button up shirt along with black pants. he had also fixed his bed hair to make himself look clean. as he went downstairs he could smell the delicious his wife had prepared but was snapped out of it when he felt a tug down his pants.

Suho looked down, only to see Yejun raising his hands up wanting to be carried

Suho looked down, only to see Yejun raising his hands up wanting to be carried. he just chuckled and carried his son to the dining table.

The family walked around who always catches the public's eye. it was hard to not look away due to the visual the family held. Yejun was sitting on Suho's shoulder while one of Suho's hand was intertwined with Hana. the family stopped at a park to let Yejun play in the playground. "daddy daddy!" Yejun exclaimed while pointing at the swings. Hana smiled and took Yejun from Suho to take him to the swings. Yejun squealed and laugh from the wind blowing on his face as he was sitting on the baby swing. the slight breeze went through his soft hair and his eye smile he was showing made Hana took so many pictures from her phone.

One of the cutest trait that Yejun took from his dad was his adorable eye smile whenever he would show his smile or laugh. he was literally a mini version of Suho so that just predicts he would be handsome as his dad when he grows up.

After playing in the playground for 2 hours, the couple decided to spend the rest of the day with Yejun at home

In the bedroom, Suho prepared a movie night for the family as Hana changed Yejun to his pjs. the family was all cuddled up in warm blankets and pillows to watch a cartoon comedy movie. during half of the movie, Yejun was already asleep along with Hana.

Suho smiled and turned off the movie. he then gently moved them to a more comfortable laying position and he placed the blankets up higher to their body to give them warmth. Suho pecked both of their foreheads and hugged both his whole world in his arms.

03/5/21
(not edited)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 | 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐨 ✓ 🎉