Welcome to stark towers

Background info: all the ages are adjusted, Natasha is 23 and was 18 when her and Steve started dating they got married when she was 21, peter is 15 he was also the one that snapped and because he helped save the world in a different instance he can wish for two things. He is still recovering from the snap so he is staying in the medbay at stark towers, him and may permanently live there because may is dating Bucky. He has been there for two months and him and Wanda have been dating for one month. Peitro never died. Peter and Natasha are brother and sister. Natasha was only gone after sacrificing herself for one month.

Also not Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones friendly, they'll be toxic in this story.

POV:General

Peter has been at the tower while recovering from thanos for two months. He's been doing online school and right know he is putting on a nice suit and getting ready for a meeting with Nick Fury because he has to sign the accords again after legally changing his last name back to Romanoff. "Hey Pete, are you almost ready." He heard Wanda from the other side of his bedroom door. "Ya I just don't know how to tie my tie, can you help me?" Peter asked slightly tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy. "God you look so a adorable when you do that." Wands said stepping close to Peter and using the sides of his tie to pull him into her. "I'm not gonna lie that was really hot." Peter blurted pulling Wanda into sweet soft kiss. "Peter stop trying to distract me we need to get ready for the meeting." Wanda said finishing up the tie and pulling her boyfriend out of his room and into the common room where everyone was waiting. "Okay guys so today is the meeting with Fury. We all need to be on our best behavior because there will be a high school class observing the meeting and we need to set a good example." Steve stated wrapping his arm around his wife.

While everyone was waiting for the meeting to grow near Clint jumped out of the vents causing Peter to spill his orange juice all over his jacket. "Clint really, we have were literally about to leave." Natasha slapped her friend for making her little brother spill his drink all over himself. "Guys it's fine I'll meet you down there after I get a new jacket." Peter said getting up and heading to his room while everybody else left to the meeting

Setting: Meeting room

As soon as Natasha entered the meeting room and looked at the school she knew Peter was going to have an interesting day. Sitting in the seats on the side of the big table was midtown high school. Two of the students being peters old friends, that quickly became friends with peters bully after he stopped showing up at school which Natasha absolutely hated.

While they were sitting waiting for the young spider to return the class started to have a conversation about a certain kid that they didn't know was actually the savior of universe. "Ned do you think Peter hasn't been coming back to school because he just wants us to forget about him about the stark internship?" Flash asked her but the whole group was listening. "I don't know man but I've been trying to get him to hangout but he always says he with his girlfriend. I don't know about you guys but I think that him and mj would be better than what ever weirdo he dragged in from off the streets." At that comment Natasha could feel Wanda tense up.

Just as Natasha was going to try and calm down her future sister in law Nick Fury  began to speak. "You know Peter you are spider man I would think you could get her faster." Nick teased him. "Ya sorry sir but Clint scared me this morning so I spilt something on my self and I couldn't find my other jacket." At the sound of a familiar voice midtown highs head shot up. "Parker what the hell are you doing here." Flash asked looking pretty pissed. "Hey kid I really think you shouldn't talk like that I mean Peter is the one that defeated thanos." Nick stated patting Peter on the should as he walked past him.

When Peter took his seat next to Wanda he immediately pulled her chair closer to his loving the idea of being close to his gorgeous girlfriend. "Hey there hot stuff come here often?" He filtered kissing her neck. He suddenly felt like he wanted everyone to know who she was dating. "Petey stop it Steve said to be in our best behavior." She said scooting back to her original spot.

They were almost done with the meeting there was just one last thing. "All right Peter we need you to resign the accords but instead of the name you use for school stuff you Peter Benjamin Parker we need you to sign with your birth name Peter Nathaniel Romanoff." Nick said sliding the paper down the table.

After everything was signed the avengers went to stand up mj tried to get peters attention. "Hey Pete we should have out sometime." She said taking a step toward him. "No thanks I have to go, but I hope you have a good rest of your day." He said running up and pulling Wanda into a kiss spinning her around.