Good morning

* time skip 6 months to y/n birthday"

Y/n POV
I'm 16 tomorrow, I wonder if they all remember.. I thought to myself but who am I kidding their my best friends of course they will remember .
Not much has happened in the past 6 months , I told my mother about me and Draco and she couldn't be happier, the same is said for narcissa and Lucius they are very happy Draco is with a well know pure blood , part of the sacred 28 of course .
None the less school is fine we have O.W.L.S coming up soon and I know Draco won't admit it but he's very smart I'd say almost as smart as hermione , no one could be smarter then her she always has her head in a book .
I myself care a lot for my studies so I am hoping to score well in these exams , also to make my mother happy really .
Blaise has started to knock around with another Slytherin girl , I'm not really sure who she is really but she must be a pure blood otherwise ms . Zabini will go mental , she really believes in the whole blood supremacy thing and Blaise has never been one to disappoint his mother .
I will actually be spending the summer with Draco at malfoy manor, with the occasional visit back to my own home to check up on my fathers owl nova , she is a beautiful white with spotted black feathers here and there and pitch black eyes .

*time skip to the next day , your birthday*

Draco POV

Today is the day .
Y/n is 16 today , imagine I know her 16 years .
Well 15 years and 10 months since I'm only 2 months younger then her .
She is honestly getting prettier by the day .
Daphne and I have planned this big surprise for her 16th , especially since it will be her first birthday without her dad ..
anyways I have big plans for tonight .
I hear a knock on my door as I sit on my bed staring at the red velvet box in my hand .
"Who is it" I call out "it's y/n , can I come in" she asks .
I quickly hide the box "yea sure" I shout back .
She opens the door in her green silk shorts and sting top pajamas that have black lace on them .
" good morning handsome" she says as she comes over to lay on my chest ," good morning love " I reply back tangling my legs with hers and running my fingers threw her long black hair .
" so how come you and daphne have been hanging out a lot" she asked puzzled as she knows me and daphne aren't that close .
" oh she just needed help with her potions homework and study for the exams coming up" I lied , my throat almost burned as I lied to her but it was for the better .
She got up and ran to the bathroom and got sick I held her hair back and rubbed her back .
I got really worried at this point " baby what's wrong what do I need to do"
She says through throwing up "go get daphne quick please" so I run to their dorm and push the door open to see daphne on top of Theo , fully clothed thankfully .
"Merlin Draco don't you know how to know I could have been naked" daphne snapped at me
"Y/n .. getting .. sick ... my ... dorm .. needs ... you" I say puffing for air as I ran half way across the slytherin common room .
" oh Merlin quick will you hurry up and come on" she says as she starts running , me trailing behind barely able to keep up with her as I had just ran this 1 minute ago .
"Y/n" she calls out "in here" y/n responds to her from the bathroom counter .
"Stay" she says to me , so I just sit on my bed they were in there for what seemed like hours ...

Y/n POV
"Y/n" daphne says looking at me after I told her what I think may be wrong with me .
"Please tell me you were smart enough to use protection or a spell or potion literally anything " I shake my head no .
Oh Merlin I'm pregnant I thought to myself .
"Well we will have to go to madam pomfrey to find out " daphne says "ok just I don't want to tell Draco till I know for sure so we can just say we are going to our dorm and I will see him back here in one hour " "ok" said daphne " we are going to our dorm she will be back in 1 hour stay here" daphne orders Draco he just nods gets up and kisses my forehead goodbye .
And we set off for the hospital wing

Since we were kids  (Draco malfoy x reader)(love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें