Always

*time skip 1 year to the wedding*

Y/n POV
"I ... I can't believe I'm getting married today " I say looking at myself in the mirror .
"My baby is all grown up " my mother says tearing up .
"Your father would be so proud of you y/n"
She says placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you mother " I say placing my hand over hers .
"Is scorp with Draco" I asked as I wondered where he would be since he started walking about a month ago .
"Yes he's with his father and the grooms mean , they have him in the most adorable little suit dear wait until you see him " my mother says tearing up .
"Mother it's ok " I say hugging her .
"Right time for the dress " daphne exclaims ,
Yes we are still best friends even though I left hogwarts and Draco tested out and got a job with his father to support us over 6 months ago .
Living in a school isn't ideal .
We still go back some weekends to see our friends and that but other then that I stay at home with scorp while Draco is at work .
He takes every weekend off and comes home early enough to see scorp to bed every night .
He truly is an amazing father .
"Ok you done daydreaming so we can finally get you into this ridiculously expensive dress" my mother says .
"Expensive but extravagant " says daphne chef kissing her fingers to my mother .
"I like it , but if we don't hurry up I won't get to say my vows will I " I say giggling .
My dress was like something out of a dream .
There were see through mesh sleeves with lace going up them and all the bodice was lace while the back plunges all the way down and is see through mesh aswell with buttons the whole way up my spine and lovely Snow White skirt ( Bella from twilights dress if you know , you know)
" oh dear you look amazing" my mother says trying not to ruin her mascara .
"You really do" says daphne flatting the bottom of my dress .
" your father would want you to have this" my mother says handing me a necklace .
"Dads ring" I say as she pulls it around to be on my neck .
"Your something old I suppose" she says smiling through tears .
"The vail is your something borrowed, nana cece would want you to wear it" my mother says trying to stop her self from completely destroying her makeup .
"And your something new is the dress of course , but something blue " daphne says questioning the last part .
"Mommy , mommy . Daddy say this is something Blue" scorp says running in with a hair piece with blue diamonds . (Again same as Bella's)
"He say nana cissy wanted you to have it " he says handing it to me .
"Awh thank you peanut , you tell your daddy that I can't wait to see him later , now go on you need to get ready to bring the rings little bear" I say fixing his hair just like his fathers .
"Ok mommy , you look really pwetty to " he says placing a small peck on my cheek before running back to Draco .
"Awh I want one" says daphne .
"Don't think Theo is ready for that just yet daphne " I say laughing .
"All right are you all ready" I say looking at my brides maids
Daphne , maid of honor .
Daphnes younger sister Astoria is a bridesmaid.
My favorite cousin Michelle , just can't tell the others that .
And my mother to walk my down the aisle .
"Ready" they all say in unison .
We head to the doors .
I hear the music start to play .
Scorp runs out .
"Mommy and daddy are getting married that means CAKE" he says running up the aisle almost tripping .
The girls all start to walk out with there partners , Dracos best man was of course Blaise , then his grooms men was Theo and Marcus flint , they got surprisingly close once Draco left school . Marcus has been dating Astoria for almost a year now .
Daphne and Theo go first ,
Then Marcus and Astoria ,
And finally Blaise and Michelle .
Once they are all lined up the music changes to my song for waking up the aisle
James bay -us .
I love this song so much and always wanted it for my wedding .
I walk through the doors with my mother linked on my arm and I feel like the world stops .
He's standing right there in front of me .
The love of my life .
Father to my son .
My soulmate .
I can see him start to cry and the struggles to wipe away the tears .
I was nearly crying myself for I didn't want to ruin my makeup .

Tell me how to breath in and feel no hurt .
Tell me how cause I believe in something
I believe in us .

And then that's it , my mother puts my hand into Draco and I'm now standing in front of him holding his two hands trying to hold back the tears .
" you may say your vows" the priest says .

"Y/n when we were kids , I used to think of this day , the day I make you mine forever .
The day we become one .
I have loved you for as long as I can remember and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon ."
Draco says in between sobs and wiping away tears .
"You have given me a purpose not only as your partner , but as a father to .
You and our son are my reasons to live and to die and for you I would do anything .
I promise to love you forever and make you the happiest women on the planet my love " he says kissing my hand.
"Well when we were kids , I thought u had coodies and didn't wanna be in a 5 mile radius of you" I say laughing through my own tears , gaining a laugh from everyone .
"You have shown me love that I have never felt before .
You have shown me the light in the darkness .
You were there for me in times when I felt my whole world was falling apart .
You took the broken pieces of me and fixed them .
You made me not only the happiest women on earth . But a mother .
You and our son mean the world to me and I can't imagine going back to a time when I didn't have you guys .
Everything I do is for ye and I wouldn't have it any other way " I say wiping a tear from his cheek and kissing it .
" Draco Lucius malfoy do you take y/n y/m/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife"

" i do"

"And do you y/n y/m/n y/l/n take Draco Lucius malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife "

"You may kiss the bride"