12 in the morning

~Third person POV~

Its around 12 right now and since Tommy needs clout he asks Dream to record with him Dream agrees and they start making a video for Tommy's channel

"Hey Tommy, im going to take a break." "Ok Dream, just don't take to long, I need to get the vid to editor Larry, I also need my views." Tommy chuckles. "Whatever Tommy, ill be right back."
Dream opens discord and mutes his mic before taking off his headset. He then goes on his phone and checks Twitter, all he sees is cool dream fanart, a bunch of dnf and eventually a dreamnap fanart pops up.

~Sapnap POV~

"I should ask Dream if we could meet up." Sapnap hesitates to call Dream but decides to call him anyway.

*Sapnap calls Dream*

~Dream POV~

"Why is Sapnap calling me at this time..?" Knowing how impatient Sapnap is, he decide to pick up the phone the 2nd time it rings, I manage to say the word "Hello..?" without sounding tired.

~Third person POV~

Sapnap: "Hey Dream? I have a question"
Dream: "What's the question? I'm kind of trying to record a video with Tommy right now.."
Sapnap: "Oh.. I can call a different time if your busy right now.."
Dream: "No no, it's fine...What's your question?"

Sapnap hesitates to ask the question but decides to just say it even if Dream says no he'll know that he atleast tried

Sapnap: "Do you maybe want to...uhm....."

~Dream's mind: Is Sapnap going to ask me out!? No, he wouldn't do that...right?~

Sapnap: "Hello..!?"
Dream: "OH..! Sorry I got distracted by something"
Sapnap: "It's fine, anyways do you want to meet up tomorrow maybe..?"
Dream: "Oh, sure!"
Sapnap: "Wait really.?"
Dream: "Of course! Your my best friend after all.!"
Sapnap: "I should get the plane ticket then, anyways once your done with the video you should get some rest"
Dream: "Whatever you say Sapnap, bye"
Sapnap: "Goodbye Dream!"

*Dream goes back to recording the video and falls asleep after they finish the video, (and then tommy and dream leave the vc obviously)*

~OH GOD ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC- ANYWAYS YES-~ I rewrote this but I only did the start because I dont want to completely rewrite it :)