Rose can go step on a lego, a sharp lego

Tell me if thats a good title- idk-

Rose laughed "Your married to that weirdo!? Pffft, your so stupid George! He probably dosent even love you!" All of a sudden Rose feels a tap on her shoulder, when she turns around and sees none other then the man himself, Ninja. "Uhh, what were you saying about me?" Ninja asks whilst having a pickaxe in his hand because fortnite things y'know. "OH! Uh, uh,  was just talking about how wonderful you are!" Rose grits her teeth, idk what that means but I've seen it before lol. 🎶Thats what the point of the mask is, So you can see im trying, you can't see me crying, ill just keep on smiling, yeah im good. (Yeah im good)🎶 No sorry, Mask started playing.

"Come on George lets go upstairs" Ninja grabs George's hand a walks upstairs. "So can you leave now?" "No, I dont want to leave until I bring you with me.~" Rose puts her arms around Dreams neck. Bad and Skeppy walk downstairs to see that, Bad starts to get angry and becomes tall. But not like super tall his head goes through  the roof, he just became as tall as the room. "Hey.. Ma'am.. He has a boyfriend you know that right?" "Uh, ok and? Dream wants to be with me anyways, isn't that right Clay?~" Dream shoves her and walks upstairs into the room Sapnap was in. Sapnap facing the other way from the door, Dream hugs him from behind. "Hey George?" "Yes Ninja?" "Can I have money owo" Yes. Ninja did say the owo, he would be that type of person, but not like to be cringey it  would be to be funny. "Sure,  just take my credit card." "Thanks Gogy." Ninja hugs George and walks to Dreams laptop and goes on a jewelry shop website. Sapnap nor George knew that Dream was going to propose to Sapnap, and Ninja was in charge of getting the ring, and Awesamdude was in charge of getting the proposal place ready, Bad and skeppy were in charge of getting everyone else that was on the smp there as well. But Sapnap dosent have to know :) Obviously once Dream proposes all the wedding stuff will start to be planned right away. "So uhh, what happened with Rose?" George says in an annoyed tone since he hates speaking about her. "I dont know, I just left her downstairs with Bad and Skeppy." "Uhhh, I dont think that was a good idea Dream." "Why wouldn't it be a good idea Sapnap?" "Just find out for yourself. "

The trio walk downstairs and see Skeppy holding Bad and Rose with a bunch of scars and scratches on her face, there were also tiny pieces of diamonds in there. "What the fuck." both Dream and George say at the same time. Rose looks like a crazy beast, Her hair is all messy and her makeup is smeared. "Are you ok?" Dream asked. "No im not okay Dream! Can't you see my face!?" Rose was acting like a child. "Uhh, I wasn't asking you, I was asking Bad." Dream quickly runs to Bad and checks his face. "Here, i'll go get some bandages for your face. Also skeppy, make sure to take the diamonds out of her face, They're valuable-." "Mk." Skeppy sits bad down on the couch and ties up Rose so that she can't hit him. Since Skeppy dosent care, he takes out the diamonds not caring if he hurts her. "There you go." Skeppy takes a bag put of his pocket and puts the pieces in there. He sits down next to Bad and hugs him. Awww skephalo. Dreams walks downstairs with the first-aid kit and fixes Bad's face. Sapnap walks up to rose. "Uhh Sapnap, you might want to back away from her." "No, its fine." Sapnap grabs Rose by the arms and walks to the basement. He locks the door as well and throws her on the ground. "So..you came to seduce my boyfriend huh." Rose looks up. "Your his boyfriend? Pfft, he could've done so much better, I mean look at you, your so.. BIG. You look disgusting, you probably even eat everything." Rose snickers "Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" Sapnap grabs the bat that was right next to him and hits Roses leg with it. Rose screams in pain and Sapnap quickly runs upstairs crying. Dream sees him run upstairs and runs to the basement. "What the fuck happened!?" "He attacked me! I was talking about how ugly and disgusting he is and he attacked me!" Rose starts sobbing from the pain. Dream sighs and with firm voice says "Leave this house. IMMEDIATELY. " "W-What..?" "I will call the cops on you if you don't leave. YOUR A STALKER AND A PSYCHO ROSE!" Bad hears the yelling and quickly calls the police.

🍂The police arrive🍂

The police walk out of the basement, Rose in cuffs and Dream behind them. He looked tired. Dream runs upstairs to Sapnap and he sees him crying. He wraps his arms around him and Sapnap cries  in his arms. The others left except for George and Bad. They wanted to stay the night to make sure that everything would be ok. "Whatever Rose said isn't true Sap..." Sapnap eventually calms down and falls asleep still in Dreams arms. Dream takes out his phone and texts Ninja.

N=Ninja D=Dream

D: "Did you find a good ring?"

N: "Yep! Here's a picture."
*Ninja attached 1 picture*

"*Ninja attached 1 picture*

D: "Thanks Ninja!"

N: "Yw Dre."

Dream turns off his phone, kisses Sapnap's forehead and lays down with Sapnap on his chest.

George and Bad are in separate guest rooms, just incase you were wondering :)

Anddd that's the end. Have a good day/night. I'm also gonna rewrite the first parts cause they're really basic and bland- its gonna be the same though, I promise-

Bye Lovelies!