Pilot: The Johansson'

{Story telling P.o.v}

We all know the story of how Deliah befriended our cute and fluffy pancakes cooking bunny, and how Harry stupidly drove him to his cruel and sadistic plain to . . . 'invited' Deliah stay with him; Permanently~

{Referring to the dark ending}

But, have we ever thought and wondered . . .

"what was the aftermath of it all"

Or a question such as . .

"What happened to Springtrap and  will the ghost children ever forgive him..?"

  But I believe a question that has crossed our minds at least once is, "will springing ever recover from the lost bond he and Deliah had once shared...?"

What, were you all expecting this to be a "What if" tale about say . . .

OH, what if Deliah never learned the dark truth about Springtrap's horrific past?
Or, what if Springtrap had . . In simple words; taken Harry out of the picture in the beginning~?
Or better yet, if Harry didn't go telling his mom who he was, and instead both him AND NICK JUST MINDED THEIR OWN SHIT FOR ONCE!?!

Well nope, If you haven't caught on yet, this is going to be MY aftermath of the dark ending. Even though it's the story of the ending. It's only the beginning for someone who instead of seeing a nightmare... She would only see a rather fluffy Angel

But before then, let's rewind the clock a bit shall we~

Third person P.O.V

It was a warm and cloudless night in the early beginning of spring, young and old people were enjoying the cool breeze that was flowing through their windows.
Children were simply enjoying their spring break with either friends or love once,
It was after all, the season of rebirth and the beginning of life to follow ahead.

And of course, the celebrations of welcoming new generation's into the world...

In the near by hospital, there were patience of all kinds. Some young, some old, some sick, and some that are being let go. Both physically and sadly spiritually.
And some were even giving birth, like one special woman. Who; along with her darling husband, are going to welcome their precious little angel.

This woman in particular is kind and has a gentle soul, a certain soul that is very rare to come by nowadays. She has always dreamed  of starting and raising a family ever since she was little.
Scarlett Rosemary (or simply just Rose for short) Now named Scarlett Johansson after she married her highschool sweetheart; now husband. She loves him very dearly, and now after much consideration, both decided they are ready to welcome a new member to their everly perfect lives.

Scarlett was now currently giving birth to her child, and many thoughts and emotions were going through her all at once.
Some thoughts and emotions in particular were nervousness and concerns for her child during the birth. She also wasn't sure how her unborn child was going to be like.
Maybe wound up, maybe misbehave, or possibly too shy for any of that?!
But nevertheless, she and her darling husband would always love and support their bundle of joy unconditionally!

No matter what happens, their child will always feel love and appreciate.

Meanwhile: pacing back and forth in front of the operating rooms closed doors, nervous as any new father could be. Was the lucky man that was married to such a kind and radiant woman such as Scarlett. He was sweet, clumsy, but did have a bit of a possessive temper when it came to another man looking at Scarlett.