Laurette-Fluff/Angst

(Based off a rp with @lins_grey_sweater (Lyric) on instagram)
Topic: Make-up Cuddles
Tw: slight mention of ab*se
Pov: Narrator

John and Lafayette have been recently fighting a lot. John thinks its because he wont go by Lafs rules. Laf just wants John to confide in him and trust him. Today just seemed off to both of the men with halloween being tommorow.
Laf sighed. "Dont you think this costume is too revealing for a cat costume, mon amour?"
John groaned loudly. "Its not done yet! And why are you peeking through my things? I just asked you to get a skirt for me!"
Laf glared at John who was now in the doorway. "You're my boyfriend. I have EVERY right to go through your things."
John snatched the skirt. "Well from now on keep your goddamn fingers off my things!"
Laf stepped closer and gazed down at John. "You wont have to worry about that because i'm leaving."
John laughed, sarcastically. "Im already two steps ahead of ya."
Both of the men went out the door and went their separate ways.

A Few Days Later
John came in and ran up to Laf. "We cant fight anymore okay..."
Laf glared. He still hadn't gotton over their fight. "Get off me!"
John flinched at the raising of his voice.
Laf didn't drop his brutal stare. "You think you can walk in here and try to fix things?! Not gonna happen, John!"
Tw: Ab*se
John fell backwards onto the floor and blocked his face. "P-please don't hurt me." He had been in previous abusive relationships. Raised voices tended to scare him.
End of the Tw
Laf sighed and went to his room, upset.
John ran to his room and hid.
A while later John finally decided to go and talk to Laf. He came in and laid beside him. "Hey...im sorry for everything.."
Laf shrugged. "You shouldnt be sorry. I scared you, mon amour."
John sighed and cuddled closer. "We are both at fault, hun. We will fix it together."
Laf kissed Johns head and pulled him closer. "Together."
The moonlight was flashed against their skin. They had laid in each others embrace and would stay like this until Dawn.
End of Laurette Oneshot