Hamliza-Fluff

Eliza was cuddled up in bed shivering.
Alex noticed after FINALLY taking a break from his work. He came over and covered his girlfriend up. "I love you." He mumbled before kissing her forehead.
Eliza cuddled up with the blanket and stayed sound asleep. Alex decided it would be the best if he booked a vacation. So he did. They would leave tommorow morning to go to Hawaii. Alex ALSO wanted to propose.

The Next Day

Alex had packed everything Eliza would need on their trip and everything he needed. He kissed Eliza's shoulder because he seen her move.
"Morning." Eliza mumbled and rubbed her eyes before burying her head in Alex's chest.
Alex chuckled and pushed her away. "C'mon we gotta get to the airport."
Eliza yawned and got up. "Whyy.."
He laughed. "You'll see when we get there."

In Hawaii

Alex had Eliza all comfortable in their bed since she was about 3 months pregnant. "So. Do you like it?"
Eliza nodded sleepily and cuddled up with a pillow.
Alex smiled and rubbed her back. "Are you gonna leave the bed to go swim, hun?"
Eliza shook her head no with a smile on her face. "Its so comfy! How much did this cost.. Alex i could've paid for it."
Alex shook his head no. "Don't worry about it, darling."
Eliza huffed and curled closer to the pillow.
Alex finally decided to change and helped Eliza change into her bathing suit. "If you don't feel like walking far, we have a hot tub in the back yard."
Eliza hugged Alex gently.
Alex smiled and hugged back. "I love you..."
She kissed his nose. "I love you too. Now lets go swim."
Alex walked down to the beach with Eliza and walked into the water with her.
Eliza splashed Alex and giggled.
Alex smiled and splashed back.
Eliza's glared, playfully. "You're immature-"
Alex looked at her. "Well you started it!"

They stayed at the beach until sunset and decided to go back to the resort.

He laid in bed with Eliza and kissed her stomach. "Our baby is gonna be a writer like me."
Eliza snorted. "Not if i can help that. Our child isn't gonna constantly work and never have time for his family because hes gotta protect his legacy or something or other."
Alex scoffed and kissed her. "Goodnight, Liza."
Eliza smiled and cuddled up.  "Night, Lexi."
They both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Alex suddenly woke up.
He had been dreaming this entire time. He was a single college student. Maybe he would have a wife when he grew up. Who knows? Only time will tell. For now he must strive to be the best writer he can be. No need to worry about a family at 19.
End of Hamliza Oneshot