4 | sussy baka

NOTICE

NOTICE..
how you act with your friends when your potential crush is around!

having a crush can cause you to suddenly want to be the star of the conversation, or not talk at all when your crush is around. if you are talking with a group of friends and the person you think you might have a crush on walks up, what do you do?

DO YOU..
[1]  suddenly feel like you need to be the center of attention?
[2]  suddenly feel like you're tongue-tied?
[3]  feel like your friends sort of disappear when your potential crush walks up?

"a-anyways-" you started, but was interrupted as a shout came from the doorway.

"hey y/n, what's up!" an oblivious kaminari yelled, unaware of your conversation with todoroki as he began to walk up to the duo.

when the blondie realised you was talking to todoroki, he immediately stopped in his tracks and attempted to turn around.

but when you waved back to him with such a dazzling smile, kaminari couldn't find it in himself to ignore you and potentially hurt your feelings, so he hesitantly waltzed back over.

[1]  center of attention!

"w-whew, training was difficult today, wasn't it guys?" kaminari asked, trying to start a conversation as you enthusiastically nodded.

"yeah, it was so hard!" you pouted, staring at kaminari, "but you did so well, den!"

you might find yourself directing the conversation so that you can talk about something cool you did in an attempt to impress your crush.

kaminari grinned at the compliment he received as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, unaware of the jealousy brewing inside of todoroki.

okay sure, kaminari's quirk was quite powerful at times and todoroki acknowledged that. but, the fact that you were giving all your attention to the electric quirk user and not even talking about his battle was a little infuriating.

totally just a little.

he's not enraged.

nope, not at all.

..hm.

you may even talk over one of your friends so that your story can be heard.