Pilot

So obviously I am rewriting the series so Haley is going to have an OC that will be revealed in a later date. In the future, the names of the kids (I am looking FAR AWAY seeing as we are in 1x01) are NOT the same. Just so you know. 

I walked around the corner to see Lucas and smiled at him.

"Hey Lucas."

"Hey Gabriella."

I was walking towards a table and cleaning as Lucas as Haley turned the corner. I think that heard something about sticky magazines and just let out a laugh. I stopped to hear what Lucas would say in response to Haley's joke.

"Is that the "why do I hang out with these people?" Issue, because you're on the cover of that, right?"Lucas Smirked at Haley and I just stared at him.

"No, it's our best friend is a perv issue, oh look." I added.

"Haley and Gabriella, would you two like to join us."

"Hell Yes." Haley said and nodded, then behind her back, mouth sorry."

Karen sat down in the back corner of the cafe and we all piled in.

"Hey we got you something." I said prompting Haley to start talking about Dawson Creek.

"Haley," I interrupted "just give him the gift."

When the gift was finally given, I saw that he was disappointed in the gift slightly so I nudged him. Lucas shot me a look as if he wanted to say something slightly mean but I just glared at him.

"Wow. 'Julius Caesar'"

"'There's a tide in the affairs of men'~ or something like that" Karen quoted.

"Nice. Thank you.. Thanks guys" Lucas said, a little confused.

"Whatever you are into."

I nudge Haley to the ground and Haley just yells out. We all end up just laughing.

Haley and I kept hearing about Nathan challenging Lucas to a basketball game which Haley felt was somewhat stupid..

"I think it will be funny to have both brothers on the team. Plus, it might teach Dan that just because one is favored by him and the other isn't that does not mean that the one is better." I said to Haley.

"It's not." Haley said.

"It might be for the sons. Nathan is still young so his permanent ASSHOLE BEHAVIOR might not be so permanent.. Lucas... well I think it could be good." I still insist.

Later that day, I was working my shift at Karen's Cafe when Keith finally came to tell Karen. Karen was always worried about what would happen between the sons of Dan if they ever actually were on the same team.

"Were you going to let me know about the team? It would have been nice to know that you told Whitey about Lucas." Karen began on him.

"I think it is good. There are only so many times that Lucas can play against the guys without it being somewhat boring. Plus, Nathan is an ass so it would be a nice thing to have Lucas go against him. Dan is a piece of shit who is the reason behind all of this." I said. "Keith was giving him the ability to be seen."

Karen looked over at Keith and I.

"He is so good. He needs you to support him."

I walked away from the conversation. So I could go to the game, in all my time hanging out at the courts, this was probably the most people that I have ever seen at the courts. Nathan was not there yet, I figured it was to have a big grand entrance and then to mess with Lucas' head.

"Lucas!" I yelled at him as he stood there.

"Gabriella!" Lucas yelled back.

"Wow, brother on broth action causes a ton of people to show up." I said looking around the court.

"That sounds disgusting." Lucas said grinning at me.

"You have a dirty mind," I responded.

I turned to see Peyton Sawyer's car rolling up and I rolled my eyes.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to an historic night of basketball. I'm Mouth McFadden, along with my gamey partner, Jimmy Edwards, and, Jimmy, we're in for a treat tonight." I heard Mouth say preparing for the game.

"And who doesn't love a treat, Mouth? I know I do -- s'mores, ice cream, cake." Jimmy Edwards said.

I looked at my watch and said "He's late." to Haley who looked around and sighed out.

"He is."

When Nathan finally arrived, I glared at him. The game was then played and I kept thinking: I seriously hate Dan Scott.