ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ (1)

—𝑶𝑵𝑬.

𝐖𝐂: 𝟐

𝐖𝐂: 𝟐.𝟖𝐤

°∴,*⋅✲══〖➹〗══✲⋅*,∴°

Frenzied cheers buzzed throughout the raving auditorium, the basketball's reverberating bounces against the slick court floor adding onto the thrill. This match was nothing but hyped, but in a good way so.

The sports chants of the college goers sounded rather foreign to you, since it wasn't like you attended Stohess University anyway. The fellow audience around you were at the edge of their seats, hailing their team's basketball players as the raving shouts began to sound borderline intoxicating. So much so that you couldn't help but clap along to another school's anthem.

"Havin' fun?" questioned Marco, the corners of his mouth upturned into a smile that showcased his quirky dimples. You beamed right back at the freckled male, plush lips curved into a grin of your own.

It all seemed trivial, just a friendly collegiate basketball match that your friends Jean and Marco had invited you to free of charge, but it was all the break you needed from your own studies and more.

"Hell yeah I am," you chuckled in reply, "but you know what'd make it better?"

His doe brown eyes flitted between you and the vibrant box of candy in hand, which was seemingly low in supply after you and him dipped your hands in for a bite a countless number of times.

"A refill on these, yeah?" His claims were just as what you were thinking, earning your brief nod of agreement. Marco subtly shook the snackbox within his hold, the spare pieces left beginning to rattle around with the motion.

"You read my mind, Coco," you grinned, rising up from your reserved seat with spare cash stuffed into your back pocket. "I'll be right back, 'aight?" He sends you a brief smile in compliance.

"Get the sour patch this time!"

"You got sour patch money..?"

He pursed his lips momentarily, unsure as to whether you had been joking or not. "M'just messing 'round with you, Coco," you snickered with a teasing grin, slipping a hand into your pocket to retrieve the few bucks. "It's on me." Was all you said before making your way through the crowded stands, descending down stair after stair.